Ch 6:Daily Routine

(Y/n)'s POV
It has been a long time since we first arrived at the academy. The ear piercing squeals and accussion about Yuki 'stealing' the night class for herself from the night class fangirls sounded through the whole school.I couldn't at least have some quiet time!I glared at the girls."Shut up,you little rascals,"I growled folding my leg sitting on the bench.They immediately grew silence.They call me by the nickname "ice queen".Probably because I'm really intimidating though they never saw my real side.I only smile for Yuki and May(bird in chapter 5).May decided to move in near my dorm and I do enjoy her company. She's like my alarm clock or else I take like forever to wake up. Literally.As the gates opened,the fangirl's ear piercing kyas sounded as they lined up allowed the night class to pass.As usual,Aido is "shooting" the fangirls causing them to faint. I rolled my eyes in annoyance when he does it to me.Vampire...like I said...are breath taking creature.Not like a little scared of them.As usual,Yuki is trying to hold back the girls because again Zero is nowhere in sight.They continued to rant.I sighed in annoyance. This girls...
One of the fangirls knocked Yuki off her feet.I was gonna help but Kaname came."Are you alright,"Kaname asked pulling Yuki on her feet."I'm fine,Kaname,"Yuki said.The fangirls glared at Yuki and I growl making them shiver a little.Kaname looked disappointed for a second."No...it just that you saved me,"Yuki answered quickly. Suddenly,Kaname ruffled her hair gently.How cute.I saw Yuki blush and I smirked."Forget about it,"Kaname said gently and reach down to her cheeks.Suddenly,a certain albino grasped Kaname's hand roughly pulling it away from Yuki.Wow...way to go disrupting the moment!