Ch 10: Valentine's

Mini Author's Note(chibi me):Ciao minna!Im so happy!(No one's POV

Today is the day before Valentine's day and the class are excited for it.Y/n is currently not caring and studying as people chat excitedly.The class president is currently in wonderland.
"What?!To Kiryuu-kun?!"
"Shhhh!"
"Yeah!We still have Kiryu and Y/n!"
"They're both good looking,smart and good at sports!"
That perked Y/n's interest a bit.Y/n slowly looked up from her studies before smiling like Russia from Hetalia. Some classmate blush and some shivered from the aura that Y/n gave off.Zero had the "stay-away-from-me" glare on his face.The classmate all paled and had thoughts of Zero not possibly getting chocolates ever.

Timeskip because I can~

"Tomorrow is Valentine's day.The whole academy is excited.There are chances of them finding out the night class's secret.Be more aware," Headmaster Cross says in worry to Y/n,Zero and Yuki."Roger Headmaster,"Yuki said raising her hand in determination.Y/n sighed in annoyance."Why don't we ban this crap,"Zero suggested annoyingly."That would be terrible of us so we have to go with the flow,"Cross says while giving Zero a no-no finger sign."After all,vampires are beautiful and extraordinary. Ah such trustworthy companion we have,"Cross says happily." 'Don't praise them in front of me' That's what he's saying,"Yuki said transferring Zero's glare."Oh right..."Cross said looking away before facing the window.Y/n mentally chuckled."Vampires has been humanity's worst foe.Some wants peace with humans though.I'm honored to find peace with them.Kiryuu-kun. It may be to late but I want you to understand my reason,"Karien Cross said seriously.Yuki and Y/n stayed silent glancing at Zero's emotionless gaze."That's impossible...as long as the past isn't erased,"Zero said."Is it because the are beast in human form that consumes human blood,"Karien said glancing at Zero,who held his head down in silence letting his bangs cover his eyes."Er...um..."Yuki tried to break the silence."Here headma-daddy"Yuki handed some cards to Karien"your Valentine's day present, "Yuki says." Here as always Y/n and Zero,"Yuki said giving it to them."Yay!Yuki's should massage coupons! Yay,"headmaster said happily like an idiot he is(no offense Karien...it's true though)."One time use coupons?You haven't changed haven't you, "Zero says mocking Yuki.True,Y/n sweatdrop." Zip it!Let's go!Lunch is almost over,"Yuki said dragging surprised Zero by the hand while Karien plays with his coupons♥♥♥in the air."Karien... You shouldn't have said those words to Zero,"Y/n said breaking Karien's childish rants."I know..."Karien said looking serious.

Meanwhile~

Yuki and Zero both are walking through the halls.Why did Headmaster reopen the wound in Zero's heart, "Yuki thought remember the day Zero was first introduced. She remember how Zero never responded to her.She lead him to the bathroom and took off Zero's coat just to gasp at the blood on Zero's neck.She help Zero wipe off the blood.Why was I so cautious?Because it seem that he would break,Yuki says mentally in her memories.

Timeskip because I can^^~

The girls screeched excited and Yuki seems to be in trouble.Why in the bejesus are these girls so energetic in the day before valentine's day?Is that why it's called desperation day?Maybe?

Meanwhile with the night class celebrity ~

"There are energetic today""Even though they now Valentine's day is tomorrow" Takuma said happily"I wonder how much I'll get this year!Kain wanna bet over who gets more"Aido said excitedly."Jeez" said Kain yawning."Bet you'll get lots,Shiki"Takuma offered."Kaname sempai,"Ruka said happily as Kaname arrived from upstairs."Good morning Kaname"Takuma said."Shall we go,"Kaname said smiling.

Meanwhile~

Yuki breathed in hard and blew the whistle."Giving chocolate before Valentine's day is prohibited," Yuki shouted from the top arch of the night class gates."I'll give them the chocolates," one of the day class with 2 twin braids said while being lifted by 2 others."Yuki noticed quickly and point at them."Hey you!Don't climb over the walls," Yuki shouted making the day class girls yelp and fall."Look ou-"One of many day class girls say and the one day class girl fell. Yuki shut her eyes so she wouldn't see the impact and nothing happened so she open her eyes and saw Zero and y/n caught them."Thank you,"the day class girl said to Zero. The other day class girl was half stunned."You alright miss,"y/n asked smiling."Ah. Thank you,"the day class girl said with a blush."I can't let such fall to break your pretty face," y/n replied setting the girl down(cue roses and sparkles).Day class girls silently squealed and Zero facepalm internally. "Well done both of you,"Yuki said to y/n and Zero. Zero turn to look at the girl with 2 twin braids and the girl flinched."I'm s-sorry,"the girl stuttered shakily."If anyone breaks the rule the event will be canceled,"Zero announced pointing at all day classes as they groaned angrily making y/n sigh and touch her temples annoyed.
He didn't have to say that, Yuki thought jumping down from the arch. The night class gates opened and the day class squealed. As Yuki turned to see the night class she was pushed forwards."H-hey!Don't push," Yuki said pushing girls back. Zero simply looked at y/n,who caught his gaze and Zero looked down. The night class greeted the day class like usual." Good morning Yuki," Kaname greeted Yuki with a smile."Good morning," Yuki said quickly bowing while the fangirls glared hole on her back. Suddenly the night class stopped to look at Zero,who stood near y/n,who simply looked at the night class in confusion. Kaname walked up to Zero making y/n raise a brow."How you doing Kiryu. Take care of yourself," Kaname said before going back with the night class and Zero closed his fist. "Want to try it? I'll take you on anytime.," Zero said with a blank face and Aido glared at Zero and left with the night class. Is Zero hiding something? Kaname seems to know. No...I'm probably imagining, Yuki thought. Y/n simply stared at Zero's blank face before leaving.