Ch 8:Oh no

(Y/n)'s POV

The moon is beautiful tonight.It's those types of vampire days.Yuki and Zero is on duty to the vampires.I walk down the halls worrying about Yuki.I saw a running figure that stopped near a pole.It was Yuki of coarse.Hey,where's Zero?!When she heard Takuma's voice and Kaname near her,she took off."Yuki's funny isnt she?She and (y/n) are not people like night class right,"Takuma says."Yes,Yuki is very bright for eyes,"Kaname says as his eyes turn red,"accustom to the darkness."Takuma look down for a second."Everyone loves it here.Don't forget that we only tolerate with humans because you,a pureblood,commands it.However we cant hold it forever,"Takuma say to Kaname."i know that Ichijo,"Kaname says continuing to leave.I sighed slowly.I should probably look after Yuki.

3rd person POV

Kaname is different from the world he lives in and things he see,YUki thought in her head while refreshing near the fountain.Zer, in the other hand, feels his mind throb and quickly take out blood tablets before dropping it.(Y/n) was sitting on her seat half dazed while Yuki was sleeping on her desk."Cross!Cross!,"YUki's friend Yori shouted multiple times at Yuki"Yuki,todays special is ginger fried pork,"Yori whispered at Yuki's ear before sitting down normally so the teacher won't find out."Thanks for the meal," Yuki shouted half unconsious and wakes when she saw her teacher."Napping again?Both you and Kiryu," the teacher sighs as Yuki turns to Zero's direction."Being perfect must be a demanding job."Yuki's attention turned back to the teacher."Don't mind us,"Yuki said innocently which made the teacher snap giving them detention."Yuki,you idiot...You now better..."(y/n) simply sighed.

Yuki's POV

Not again...I slumped on my desk."Must be hard as a perfect,staying up,back to dorm in mornings and sleep in class.Like a vampire,"Yori says making me shoot up in suprised and become nervous."Yori chan,do you believe they exist,"i said trembling in fright."Of coarse they don't,"Yori says.That was close!"Is that so,"I said in relief."Well see ya."I jolted up in sadness."You're leaving?Stay please,"I said desperately."Why,"Yori asked."It's so boring with Zero and (y/n) is busy,"I said whining and hitting the desk like a little kid."There shouldn't be a problem.You guys go along well with Zero,"Yori says and I looked at her in confusion."Besides he isn't here."Nani,"I shouted as I turned towards Zero's desk in shock.

Third person's POV

Zero slept soundly near the stables hay.His white horse reached down and nibbled his hair."What is it Lily,"Zero asked sleepily.Zero turned toward the door way just to say ''oh'' in surprise."Don't you 'oh' me! I finally found you,"Yuki said angrily with her hands on her hip.Zero started to get up slowly."We are perfects but doesn't mean we can skip detention,"Yuki says stepping towards Zero.Lily neighed angirily making Yuki jump in fright."Calm down White Lily.You could see that she's a birdbrain.She won't harm you,"Zero said stroking Lily's nec to calm his horse down."What's with your remarks,"Yuki said obviously pissed off."So you came here to get me,"Zero asked."Detention is over.It's troublesome if you skip.Here it's time for night class to arrive,"Yuki said calmly but still looked angry from before while holding up an armband."I know,"Zero said snatching away the perfect's armband rudely.There's a barrier on Zero's heart that we cannot cross,Yuki thought sadly."We get along well...Zero sleeps next to you like a kid,right"Yuki says.But when she walked closer the horse neighed angirily and Yuki fled.What she didn't know was Lily was hiding something.

Yuki's POV

Ever since my "beginning" even before i realized it,I wished for something."How is Clan Kaname doing."I turned my face away from Kaname to Zero."Your hero,"Zero said blankly.I felt my cheeks turn red."I-it's not like I'm looking at Kaname-sempai, "I argued back." Anyways night class are well behaved!No day class students around!Such a peaceful night!No distribuance either"I said ignoring the comment before while Zero blankly stares at me."You think?That the school is getting along"Zero said as I turned to him before saying I did and that vampire and humans get along."Headmaster told them them to be pacifist,but I don't agree,"Zero says."I've had no reason to be a guardian but to find a way to kill beast in human form.I'm leaving to check,"he said before leaving.True that,Zero.When I first saw Zero and his murdered family news I saw hate in his eyes.We were together for 4 years and he started to talk more.I turned to see an pissed off certain vampire glare at me and left.Not all vampires are serene.Maybe parents I don't know was murdered by vampire but still...I noticed two day class girls and sighed before muttering at my target and jumping down the second floor supporting myself with trees."State your me and class now!Get out,it's too dangerous so go back to your dorm,"I commanded showing my perfect's arm band.The girls tried to compromise me and I noticed one was staggering making me and one of the girl worried."You're injured?! You're bleeding!Return to your dorms now,"I shouted worried about vampires making the girls reply in confusion. But before I told them to scram I stopped midway and pulled out a rod to block the person behind me.The stranger replied in a bored tone saying I was scary and telling me that he expected nothing less from me making the two unknown girl fangirl over at the one stranger take that back it's 2.Idol and Kain sempai to be exact. "I came out because I smell blood.You're so cruel, Yuki-chan.Like I said I came to look," Idol's eyes glowed red before smelling the air"Ah,such a sweet scent,"he breathed out making the girl interprete it as body scent not blood scent."Idol-sempai, lsy one finger on them I-"I was stopped when he suddenly took my hand. "Are you hurt?The nice scent I was referred to was..." Suddenly he pulled my hand closer to him "Your blood,Yuki-chan," he says lightly making my blood run cold.D-dammit!I must have scrapped it when I jump down!I felt his grip tighten as I tried to escape his grasp."S-sempai, "I stuttered nervously while staring at my hand that's near his face." You tempt me very much,"he said opening his mouth showing fangs.I felt the air tense up as the girl stuttering terrified as they found out Idol was a vampire.The girls fainted.This is bad!"Idol-sempai.Stop,"I said scaried out of my wit as he pulledme closer so I could feel his breath on my ear. "More...can I drink from your neck,"Idol says sending shivers down my spine." N-no!I-i won't let you, "I shouted struggling from his grip." Id-"Kain started but was interepted by a trigger click and a pull away from Idol-sempai.
(Guess who!I'll present the next chapter if you guess for two certain people!)