"Where do you want to get it?" The man whose name I still can't remember asked me.

"On my shoulder blade." I answered and he nodded.

"Take your shirt off please and lay down on your stomach." hHe instructed and I hesitate before I pulled my shirt off revealing me in my bra.

"Don't look asshole." I snapped at Harry before I laid down.

"Does it hurt bad?" I asked nervously.

"No, just little pinches." Harry said and I reached out for him to take my hand, making him chuckle. The man sterilized the place on my shoulder blade and a few minutes later I felt hurtful pinches. I hissed in pain and squeezed Harry's hand tighter.

"It does hurt Harry." I whined and looked at him as if he betrayed me.

"I'm sorry love." Harry said and stared telling me what we could do when we get back and what we would do tomorrow while he held my hand with both of his.

"Done." The man announced. My eyes widened, "already? I didn't even noticed."

"Well, your boyfriend occupied you well enough." hHe said and left.

"He isn't my boyfriend!" I called after him.

"Too bad because you two would look adorable together!"

I blushed and turned around so Harry wouldn't see and make fun of me.

"Why aren't you wearing a shirt?" I heard Liam's voice asking. I looked up and saw him, Niall & Louis standing in front of me. I grinned and turned around to show them my tattoo.

(A/N picture on the side)

"Looks cool." Louis admitted and looked closer.

"Did you cry?" Niall asked horrified. I giggled, "nope."

"Because I occupied my girlfriend and made her forget about the pain." Harry said with a smirk.

"You two are together?!" All three of the boys asked in shock.

"No! We're not! The guy just said that we would look adorable together but that's not true because Harry isn't my type." I defended myself.

"Aww but you two are cute!"

"Shut it." I snapped and went to pay for my tattoo.

"30$." I handed him the money and Louis & Harry payed for theirs as well.

"I'm driving!" Liam called and skipped into the driver's seat.

I got into the passenger seat and laughed in Louis' face who originally wanted to sit upfront.

"McDrive!" I yelled as I saw McDonald's. The boys cheered and Liam drove into the drive in.

"Five BigMac menus with three cokes, a sprite and a fanta. Then five McFlury kitkat and ten cheeseburger." Liam said knowing our orders by heart. We would always buy ten extra cheeseburger for some of the bodyguards we would pass on our way.

Liam drove to the man who gave us our order and payed for our food.

"Are you the guys from One Direction?" The guy asked as a women appeared next to him.

"They are!" She squealed not even trying to make it look like she only cared a little.

"Can I take a picture?" She asked but already had her phone up and ready to snap a quick selfie with us in the car. I leaned back a little, hoping that I wasn't on the picture.

"Thank you so much! Have a good day." She said and waved before we drove off.

About five minutes later we arrived at the hotel and bodyguards pushed the paparazzi away so we could drive to the back of the hotel. As we got out paparazzi ran towards us but we ran to the doors quickly and got in.

"Here guys pass them around." Niall said and held the bag with the cheeseburgers up to one of the five bodyguards. They thanked us and we went to Niall's, Liam's & Louis' room.

"YAS! Awkward is on!"

We watched Awkward the TV show that was on MTV while eating our McDonald's take away.

"This was a nice day." I said and stretched out.

"I agree. Gosh I'm so full!" Louis whined.

"I want to go to sleep!" I whined and rolled over which lead to me falling on the floor with a loud thud.

"You okay?" Harry asked me. I nodded and he helped me up.

"See you tomorrow!" Harry & I said before we left to our own hotel room. As we got in I jumped on my bed and stretched my body out.

"So I'm not your type then huh?" Harry asked trying to hold back his laughter.

"You're not." I said with a shrug.

"Why?" He asked as he sat on the bed and pulled his shirt off revealing his abs along with his new tattoo. "Because."

"I know you're mad at something and I see that you sometimes barely have fun when me and the boys are around. If it's because of your mom or dad then I don't know what to do about it because it's driving me crazy!"

Sometimes I'm a little down and snap at the boys but it's not like I do this often or something.

"It's none of your business! I should've never told you!" I yelled at him.

"I just want to be there for you!" He yelled back and his muscles tense.

"Just don't talk to me! You're getting on my nerves! Fuck! I don't even know why I'm here!"

"You drive me insane!"

Is it normal to just attack the person you have a pointless argument with? Because that's what Harry did...

He walked to me, placed his hands on my cheeks and pressed his lips forcefully onto mine.

__________

You didn't see that coming, did you?