Bellatrix, Sirius, and Harry~Rudolph the Red Dick Reindeer

A funny dialogue between Bellatrix and Sirius. I own nothing. Everything belongs to J.K Rowling.

"Lol, babez you make me feel special."

"Girl, you are. Nobody suspected a thing after you fake killed me and I dramatically fell through the veil making Harry scream in agony that was so agonizing that they cut out the sound and that nigga chased yo ass-"

"Alright, alright, I get it!"

"Wait, bitch ain't you married?!"

"Yeah, but I don't pay attention to him. Plus, the nigga name is Roldolphus. How a nigga name Rodolphus? Remind me of that Muggle animal called Rudolph the Red Dick Reindeer or something like that."

"You mean Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer?"

"Why are we talking about this when it ain't even Christmas?"

"WAIT, AREN'T WE COUSINS?"

"Oh em gee, who the hell caaaaares?!?!?! Omg Sirius you freaking out over nothin'. How the hell you gon' quickly change the subject to something as unimportant as cous--Ooo...mmm don't stop, daddy..."

"That's right bitch I'M THE BOSS!"

"GASP!"

"AHH!"

"SIRIUS????? YOU'RE ALIVE AND FUCKING BELLATRIX LESTRANGE?! HOW COULD YOU, I'M YOUR GODSON!"

"Oh, shit its Harry bye bitch. *Apparates out*."

">.>"

"

";) well, what you standing there for? Come here an make me The-Girl-Who-Got-Shagged."

"I love dem cougars."