Harry and Draco~Thinking So Loud MATURE boyxboy

WARNING:

EXTREMELY MATURE I ADVISE YOU TO SET YOUR IPHONE, IPOD, OR COMPUTER TO THE SIDE OR JUST READ SOMETHING NICERu AND RATED PG IF YOU CAN'T HANDLE IT.

Disclaimer: All characters belong to the genius, J.K. Rowling

Harry couldn't find his wand anywhere. Just when he was about leave his dorm to make Ron and Hermione help look for it, Harry had gotten an anonymous letter at night on his bed. He hadn't even noticed it since he was so distressed about his wand.

It read:

"Dear Harry,

I'm the one who took your wand. If you want it back, meet me at the Room of Requirement. Do not bring anyone else with you.

-Anonymous"

Harry didn't know who this person was and he didn't really care. All he wanted was his wand. And he wanted to jinx whoever it was who stole his wand.

A few minutes later, Harry entered the Room if Requirement. The Room of Requirement was dark with no windows.

Harry would've said "Lumos" and his wand would've cast a light, but he didn't know where his wand was. And he didn't know where the anonymous person was. Harry was beginning to think that he should've brought Ron and Hermione anyway.

"Lumos."

A light suddenly shone, dimly brighting up the room. Harry stared at the person sitting in the chair in the middle of the room.

"Hello, Potter."

Harry almost wanted to turn right around and run. Fuck the wand, he can get a new one or something. But Harry's feet refused to move.

Draco Malfoy was sitting lazily on the chair in the middle of the room, staring into space. He wasn't even looking at Harry. He threw a wand at the corner of the room to have a dim light.

"By the way, that's not your wand,"Draco said.

"Where's my wand, Malfoy?"Harry asked curtly.

"You'll get it soon."Malfoy said.

"I don't think so,"Harry said coldly,"I think I'll have it now."

Malfoy turned his gaze to Harry causing Harry's breath to hitch. Malfoy smirked at Harry.

"Be patient, Harry, or you won't get it at all."Malfoy shot back, rising up from the chair.

Harry couldn't even believe that Malfoy would even say his first name. Harry grew very suspicious of Malfoy.

"Come here, sit down."Malfoy beckoned for Harry to come. At first, Harry stared in plain disbelief. But then he thought of his wand. Harry needed his wand back and if he doesn't do what Malfoy says, he won't ever get his wand.

So Harry reluctantly and stiffly walked over to Malfoy and sat down in the chair. Malfoy pried Harry's legs apart and stood between Harry's legs. Harry didn't know what Malfoy was playing at, and part of him didn't want to know.

"How'd you get my wand anyway?"Harry asked curiously.

Malfoy got on his knees between Harry's legs.

"No talking."Malfoy insisted, staring up at Harry while rubbing his thighs.

Harry was way ahead of him; he was so shocked that Malfoy would actually kneel down between his legs that he became speechless. Harry stared into his eyes, looking for some kind of answer.