5

Jimin's POV

~earlier
I sat down at the dinner table, all the boys were stuffing their faces except me.

I've been feeling queasy ever since this morning. I just sat and pretended to read something on my phone.

What the hell is going on with me!?!

Turning off my phone, I saw a shadow outside. Probably just the trees.

But it wasn't. It got closer and closer, almost to the point where I can see its full figure. All I could see a tall lanky figure with sharp pearl white teeth.

Next to him was something like a head.
I began to freak out, wondering if I'm hallucinating or not. I looked away then faced the window. All that was left was good prints in the mud and dead leaves.

I'm hallucinating, yep it was just my mind playing tricks on me. I just need some air.

"what's wrong?" Namjoon muffled swallowing his food "nothing. I'm going to go get some fresh air." I replied then left, shoving in the chair in slipping on my shoes and walking out the house.

~Now~

After walking out, and clearing my head i began to head back to the cabin. It's gotten colder and quieter, why the hell did I leave this late. I could get killed!

The cabin began to show giving me a little bit of relief. I paced up my speed and ended up at the bottom of the stairs. "Shit! What am I going to say to the guys?" Many explanations popped up but they all didn't make sense.

Okay i got it, just say I wasn't feeling to hot and had a lot on my mind and leave it there. Yea. That's good.

I made mind and went into the warm house. Sneaking into my room I say down. What is really going on with me. How am I going to enjoy this vacation if I keep on getting paranoid and distracted?

Running my fingers through my hair I stripped down to my underwear and climbed into bed. Why the hell am I like this now!? Usually I'm the happy active one, the always smile on his face guy even though I'm the inside its totally opposite.

Too deep in thought I drifted off hoping for some miracle or answer. But ended up in a real life nightmare.

---------------------
I'M SORRY FOR THE WAIT!!!!
But I got more chapters coming!
Goodbye for now
-Socorro