1

Jimin's POV

I gripped onto the steering wheel checking if I have everything. Today the guy's and I are going on a weekend trip to Gotjawal forest. Yoongi' s aunt and uncle own a cabin in that area so since we have a week off, we decided to get away from high school and family, drama, etc.

I honked the horn and jumped out the car and opened the trunk waiting for Jungkook, Hoseok, Namjoon, and Taehyung. Seokjin and Yoongi are taking different cars. So we are going to meet up with each other later on.

"Yah! Taehyung I swear you scream one more time, I will take away your stuffed lion." Namjoon snapped at the yelling Taehyung, his expression went from happy to sad and sat down. I laughed a little bit and began to stack the car. Jungkook came out with about six bags. "Ya know its just for the weekend right." I said jokingly, "oh this. Pssh this is nothing" he said sarcastically. "Let me help you with that." I picked up a couple of bags and shoved in the trunk "thanks." He said, i looked at him and saw something in his eyes (no not in a romantic way) "whats wrong?" I said closing the trunk. "Aia." He just said looking down.

Ever since me and Jungkook became friends, when I was in my second year and when he was in his first year of high school, he was dating Aia Kwan, the bitch in Wonder High. Every other day she starts fighting with him and breaking up with him then the next day they get back together. He wants to do something but he's to scared, she carries him around like a puppy! And I have to be the one to help him. I wish she gone. But sadly she's still around bullying others and 'ruining' their lives, she's the definition of crazy.

I sighed and placed my hand on his shoulder "talk to her." He nodded "if you don't I will take away your big bang albums" he head shot up "fine. Fine. I'll do it" he said opening the car door and getting in. "Yah! Jimin kaja!" Hoseok said pulling one of his famous smiles. That has all the girls falling for. But he's taken by a 4d alien called Kim Taehyung.

"Alright I'm coming." I jumped in the car and we drove off, preparing for the next three days of god knows what.

Seokjin's POV

"Where is he" I mumbled checking my phone for any notifications. Sadly their was none. I began to sit down my bags and take a seat on my house porch, tapping my foot bored out of my mind.

Thirty minutes passed and Yoongi's still not here! I pulled out my phone again and dialed his number. I waited for a few seconds for him to pick up, luckily he did. "Yeoboseo." Yoongi's voice was a little groggy. I can tell he was asleep "Yah where are you! They boy's are waiting." I said. "Oh shit! I forgot! Hold on!" He hung up. Aish this guy.

Another few minutes passed and I began to get colder. I should just go inside.

I picked up my bags and put my hand on the door knob until the hairs on the back of my neck began to stand up. Something was watching me.

---------------------------------
Hey guys! It's Socorro. Our first chapter is up
Hope you guys like it!
If not then, we will try our best to make it better!
~Olivia and Socorro