4

Jungkook POV
To be totally honest I didn't want to tag along on this trip. I'm a bit depressed and I want to be alone. Maybe with Aia.
Us being in a fight and us not really communicating is probably not the best thing to do.

The others pestered me to come along with them for a break...It's ok. I never really enjoyed going on trips like these.

I honestly feel blinded by Aia. I can't simply help it, the way we fitted together was amazing. The boys didn't really like the idea of us being together, but they still showed respect for us.

I wonder what she's doing right now...

°Jin's Pov°
This trip is pretty great so far...We have a really nice kitchen, and I can't wait to cook in it. I could make us a cute little dinner, and make some desserts.
It'll be perfect!

So far, it looked like everyone was having a good time. They were playing games and having competitions.

While Yoongi and I were in the kitchen cooking dak galbi. Yoongi stayed quite until I sparked up a conversation "how long are you parents going to be gone?" I said slicing the meat. "Couple of week, just a little buisness" he said, then said something else but I couldn't really hear.

Yoongi is the second son of the min family. His family does alot of buisness all over, which means traveling 24/7, so Yoongi just sits around and basically does whatever he wants. I first me Yoongi when he first moved here from Seoul, he seemed a little creepy at first but after those couple of weeks we became good friends.

The sun began to go down just as we finished cooking. Setting the dishes on the table all of them dug in except for Jimin "what's wrong?" Namjoon muffled swallowing the food "nothing. I'm going to go get some fresh air." He replied then left, shoving the chair in slipping on his shoes and walking out the house. That's odd.

The boy's looked at each other and shrugged it off and continued to eat. I starred out the window for a minute and continued eating.

Finishing our food, Namjoon, Yoongi and I called it a night and headed to our rooms while Hoseok, Taehyung, and Jungkook stayed downstairs. Jimin still not back and I started to get worried, I pulled out my phone and began to text him.

Me:
Where are you?

Jimin:
Just going for a little walk. Don't worry about me I'm fine. I'll be home in a minute.

I sighed and shut off my phone climbing into bed, slumber took over me and placed me into a terrible dream.

Namjoon's POV
The harsh wind kept on hitting the small window across for me making it hard for me to fall asleep.

I went to my bag to grab my headphones and jumped back into bed, the sound got worse as soon as i turned on my music, turning up my music I closed my eyes and drifted off.

I didn't noticed my door opening nor the tall figure. I was out of it, without even opening my eyes a sharp pain was lounged right into the pit of my stomach.

Gasping for air all that came up was blood, my vision began to fade but I tried to fight it. "W-w" it was the end, my body gave up and darkness was back but this time for good.

---------------------------
Annyeonghaseyo!!! Sorry it took so long, their has been a little delay. But new chapters will be coming soon
P.S. no hate on Namjoon, it hurt my heart figuring out who's going to die first.....
-Olivia&Socorro