Information and Sign-Up

DragonInk 3 (Writing Contest)- Inheritance Cycle writing contest:

Hi, and welcome to the amazing and spectacular DragonInk writing competition (based off of PotterInk by _InvisibleDragons_ go check that out too!)

This contest is based off the training of the dragon riders in the era AFTER Galbatorix was defeated! Your rider will experience training by the two amazing Shadeslayers, Arya and Eragon! You will be able to put your character through many of the things Eragon and his future students would!

Each round, you will be given a situation or challenge (a prompt) that you must write your way out of (or deeper into, although that's up to you). Based on the quality of your entry, we, the judges, will give you a rating and the lowest ratings will be sent to voting. The number of contestants sent to voting depends on the amount that will be eliminated that round. The first round will be a free round, meaning no one will be eliminated. Each round will have a judges pick, and whoever receives judges pick will have immunity in the next round. This will only be available in the beginning of the competition for fairness, though.

Now, since this is the third installment of the DragonInk competitions, and it is the middle competition, we decided to shake it up this round. Throughout the competition, the prompts will have an Elves vs. Humans theme, and it will pit the species against each other, creating borderline enemy tensions. Also, each round, we will be eliminating people evenly from both sides (for example, if four total will be eliminated, then we will eliminate two elves and two humans), this way the final round will be a human vs. an elf. More will be explained in the prompts, but just know that elves and humans are not on the best terms with each other right from the start in this competition.

Alright, moving on, You can make allies with people to make your characters friends/enemies. Allies usually vote for each other and are usually mentioned in your entry. PLEASE MAKE CONTACT WITH SOMEONE BEFORE BECOMING ENEMIES IN ENTRIES TO AVOID CONFLICT. Just send a simple message and maybe, if you want, become allies! Not necessary just please talk it over with the other person first.

IF YOU WERE IN THE PREVIOUS DRAGONINK, YOU MAY ENTER THIS ONE IF YOU DID NOT COME IN FIRST OR SECOND PLACE. BUT THE CHARACTER YOU CREATE MUST BE A NEW CHARACTER, NOT THE CHARACTER YOU PREVIOUSLY HAD. SORRY FOR THE INCONVENIENCE BUT THIS WAY EVERYONE HAS EVEN FOOTING.

This contest requires 16 people, and eight contestants per species. Your character does not necessarily have to get along with your species, and they can intermingle (though know, that in this competition species mingling is scandalous and dangerous).

If you wish to enter, please answer the following questions, and send them via email to DragonHeart2407@gmail.con

So, here is the form, it will also be in the comments so you can copy and paste it. Please fill this out then send it to us via email.

IMPORTANT, WE'VE HAD A LOT OF TROUBLE WITH DROP OUTS IN THE PAST, AND WE UNDERSTAND THINGS CAN COME UP, BUT PLEASE ONLY SIGN UP IF YOU ARE FAIRLY CERTAIN YOU CAN COMMIT TO THE WHOLE COMPETITION UNTIL YOU ARE ELIMINATED OR WIN.

ALSO VERY IMPORTANT!!! PLEASE DO NOT BASE YOUR CHARACTER AFTER A CHARACTER OR STORY PLOT YOU HAVE ALREADY CREATED. THIS SHOULD BE NEW AND ORIGINAL. THIS WILL ONLY CONFUSE US, THE JUDGES, AND LOWER YOUR SCORE BECAUSE OF OUR CONFUSION.

Ok here is the form.

FORM:

Your username:

Name of Rider:

Age of Rider (if elf, real age and age they look like):

Hometown:

Celebrity Look-a-like (please choose one):

Physical Description:

Personality Traits (3-5 please):

Description of Sword (if able to wield another weapon, please explain):

Species (Human, or Elf. LOOK BELOW FOR WHAT'S AVAILABLE):

Favorite Animal (besides dragon):

Favorite Color:

Worst Fear:

Name of Dragon:

Description of Dragon (personality and color):

Favourite Activity/Pass-time:

Favourite Training Activity:

***YOU WILL ONLY BE ACCEPTED IF YOU SEND THE FORM VIA EMAIL. IF YOU ADD YOUR FORM AS A COMMENT TO THIS CHAPTER, IT WILL BE IGNORED***

Here are the places available.....

Human:

1. Gerald Stark (reader024)

2. Kane Shadeson (jennings00)

3. Arielle Mercy (ToothlessLover777)

4. Adellia (Magicallycursed)

5. Cerran Blackfyre (32onedoesnotsimply)

6. Cassius Viktorsson (WaywardSon6789)

7.

8.

Elf:

1. Istene (SilverElemental)

2. Ana (PrinceElso)

3. Nico Marlk (Greek_Fanboy)

4.

5.

6.

7.

8.

The contest can only begin once ALL 16 places have been filled.

Thanks for all who participate! And like mentioned before, this contest is based of the PotterInk contests created by _InvisibleDragons_ who graciously let us make one for the Ergaon Fans and our voting system was based of PresidentsOfPanem's competition to make it more about the writing not the popularity :) Now without further ado.....

Let the Training Games begin!