Chen gave her this really soppy look. "Don't be, I'll be right beside you the whole way."

Yup, he likes her.

"I'm going to be...anywhere but here." I crawled away from the pair. Not ever will I be a cockblock to anyone.

Sehun entered the venue with all the girls squealing seeing him with newly dyed cream colored hair. It looked sick.

"Hi, Joohyun," he waved like a small child seeing his favorite celebrity. I gave him a big smile back.

"Where's your date?"

He looked down awkwardly. "Uh, she doesn't exist."

"You're here alone?"

"Yeah," he turned red from all the embarrassment. "I didn't know who to ask. And I went to ask Luhan to come with me but he said he doesn't do school dances."

Aww. "Don't worry. You can hang with us, we're all here together!"

His face brightened up significantly. "Thanks, I feel ten times less lonely."

The kid has girls falling on his feet and he still feels lonely. Tragic. We all sat on one table as more and more of our group of friends joined. Except the Chan-Baek couple.

"Guys, oh my! We need to dance to this song!" Sooyoung ran oddly to the dance floor and began doing her rendition of the popular Kpop song Gangnam Style. She was pretty good at it considering her dress really tight. Sungjae already disappeared to catch up with his friends since he was too embarrassed to watch his girlfriend dance so horribly. I wish I could too.

Seulgi stayed a distance from our table and hung onto Seunghwan the whole time. They just chatted the whole way through and drank some punch.

"Hey hey hey," Suho brought out a bottle of tequila from under the table quickly. "Nobody needs to know. Shots?"

"No thanks, I'd like to leave sober," Sehun started to our shock. Sehun and Suho (and Chen) are always the first to drink until their livers stop working. So hearing this from Oh Sehun makes me amazed.

"Oh shut up, Sehun," Suho threw him a cup. "I'll pour the tequila."

Sehun began contemplating on whether to drink the alcohol. But ended up taking the whole bottle and swigging it. He cringed afterwards at the strength of the alcohol.

"Idiot!" Minseok slapped the back of his head. Sehun at this moment was still recovering from the fast influx of alcohol in his system.

"Typical Sehun," Tao laughed, drinking some punch. He was here with some girl as his date and they left to dance.

I ended up joining Sooyoung in her stupid dances, giving my all to try and out-dance her. I did. Obviously.

"Are we late?" Chanyeol came bounding in with his 'date' about half an hour later, looking really cool. He was wearing a purple turtleneck and a long black coat.

"Yeah, you are," Chen shrugged calmly. "Luckily Baekhyun's here. We need to perform in about ten minutes."

Baekhyun gave him a wave and a grin. Wooooah.