eighteen.

eighteen.

bae joohyun.

BEEP BEEP.

I sighed loudly, turning over to grasp onto my phone lying (and buzzing) at six in the morning.

Mother: Joohyun! Sorry for the late text but the school just sent me a text regarding a school residential for your whole year next week! And it's non-uniform! Love you!

A school residential? A lot of things rushed through my mind. Why at six in the morning? And school trips meant walking a lot to train stations to take trains or walking to the place the trip is taking place in! And let's not even talk about sleeping over.

I fell back asleep in a millisecond with all these thoughts etched into my brain.

An week later, I found myself growling sadly in search of a decent outfit for this school residential. I had to look at least trendy because school kids judge if you don't wear the latest outfits.

After numerous clothing changes, I chose a simple yet casual looking floral dress that wasn't too short, a pair of black pantyhose and black converse so it could scream casual. And my hair was put in a comfortable ponytail.

Mother: Pop over to my house for your packed lunch, have fun<3

I had my suitcase packed for the night over trip. At school, they gave extra information, explaining it was a reward trip to a ski resort for a night and two days.

Sooyoung: joohyun! i'm outside your house. let me in!!! it's freezing.

I laughed slightly before rushing downstairs to open the front door. There, wearing the most stylish clothing ever as if she was a celebrity, was Sooyoung. She held onto one of her huge suitcases. She hugged me tightly.

"You look so goddamn adorbs, Joohyunnie!" She squealed in my ear.

"Have you eaten breakfast?" I asked her when we let go of each other. She shook her head.

"I was hoping to get some here..."

I chuckled at her request, grabbing her arm and pulling her towards the kitchen so I could make some breakfast.

I quickly fried some meat and other food stuff, putting it messily on a plate and handing it to Sooyoung. Luckily for me, I cook pretty well so Sooyoung enjoyed it.

"How are we getting to school?" I questioned as I bit into a piece of meat. She turned on her phone at that moment. She was talking to somebody, laughing and smiling until she went off.

"Sungjae will pick us up," she shrugged her shoulders. "He's on his way."

"Okay."

Ten minutes later, a honk came from outside. Sungjae. I remembered to tell him that I would need to go over to my parents to get my packed lunch. He took Sooyoung and I's suitcases and put it in the boot of his car.

I reached my parents house and knocked on the door. There, holding the most scrumptious smelling food, was my mother.

"Here's your lunch. Have a good trip," she patted my cheek before I hugged her. She was awfully nonchalant about this.

"Thanks, mother!" I ran back into the car as Sungjae pressed the accelerate pedal.

School was partially filled with people wearing their own clothes, including us obviously.