fourteen.

fourteen.

bae joohyun.

Don't judge, but I've been literally ignoring Baekhyun since the incident. No way can I face him after he voluntarily kissed me. Even if he's drunk. It still ruined mine and Kyungsoo's 'relationship'.

Not that I wasn't glad mine and Kyungsoo's relationship was deteriorating. It's just that I didn't want  to be known as a cheater.

Although Kyungsoo did forgive me, believing me that Baekhyun was indeed drunk, he was still quite cold towards me. His smiles were smaller. His gestures were robotic. And our conversations flowed much less. I was waiting for the day we 'broke up'. But it came sooner or later.

"Joohyun, can I talk to you?" Kyungsoo randomly came up to me about a week after the party. I gave him a weirded out look, studying his seemingly guilty face.

"Yeah, sure. What about?"

His fingers fumbled alarmingly. I knew something was up. He wasn't even looking at me. "I... I cheated on you! I'm so sorry, I-"

My eyes automatically widened into saucers. "What? You did- huh?"

"Basically Seulgi visited my house so we could do some math homework together, since you wouldn't reply to my texts. And things happened. We kissed. A lot." He looked so guilty saying it all, his eyes even watering. "I didn't know what I was doing. I'm so sorry."

"Um..." I didn't know what to say to him. Was I that repulsive that he actually forgot about me and kissed Seulgi? But secretly, I was overjoyed. "I understand. Seulgi's very pretty."

"The thing is Joohyun, please don't hate me. I like Seulgi. It's not that I'm not crazy about you, it's just that Seulgi's now someone I like. So I'm going to have to break up with you."

Thank God! Oh my! Wow!

I coughed and tried to make myself sad. Nodding, I clasped my fingers. "I think that's better for both of us. It's been a good month. Thanks for all the memories, Do Kyungsoo."

He hugged me at that moment. "Hey, remember I'm still your annoying best friend. And thank you so much for understanding. You're a great ex-girlfriend."

Aw, I almost miss our relationship. "That's okay. Now I'm just gonna cry about our old moments. Bye!"

I slid out of his hold to the girls bathroom nearby. Luckily my annoying but smart cousin was there applying an excess amount of lipstick. Probably trying to be Kylie Jenner.

"Oh hey cuz!" She greeted while smacking her lips like a mad woman.

"Hyejin, guess what?" I squealed as I contained my feels. She looked up with a raised eyebrow. Taking her hands, I stared straight into her eyes. "Kyungsoo broke up with me!"

A smile grew on her devious face. "No way. Tell me everything."

I explained every single detail, Hyejin helpfully gasping at the right points. And when I was done, she clapped her hands. "I'm so proud of you, cuz. You're finally done with him."

"Yeah..." I grinned.

"Did he find out you used him?" Hyejin at this time was applying an unhelpful amount of eyeliner on her already covered eyelid.