sixteen.

sixteen.

do kyungsoo.

I knew what Joohyun was doing. Before you think I'm some super clever guy who can somehow read Joohyun's mind.

Nooooo.

FLASHBACK START: KYUNGSOO'S HOUSE, LAST THURSDAY.

I had an excessive amount of math homework to get us ready for the finals coming up during the summer. Since our school worked with the grade being split up to two sections regarding which classes you were put in, I was with Seulgi. So she was in my math class.

Seulgi: Hey! Um, do you wanna do the math work together? I'm struggling >.<

Seulgi was a weird person. She seemed so overprotective to me. Especially when Joohyun's around. Okay, I'm smiling right now because I finally got a chance to date Joohyun. Yeah, yeah. She's my girlfriend. Don't get jealous. But maybe Seulgi feels lonely that she didn't quite begin dating someone? Not sure... but whatever.

I texted back an ok and she said she would be by my house in ten minutes. I was home alone at this time.

A knock on the door brought me out of doing the extremely confusing math work. I opened the door to see an excited looking Seulgi. Wrapping her arms around me, she patted my back excessively.

"Hey, let's do some math!" She ran up the stairs towards my bedroom. Wow, somebody's looking forward to math?

She brought out her own pack and we began doing the work. When I work, I enjoy piece and quiet. But Seulgi. Oh Seulgi. She brought out her phone, plugging it into my mini stereo and put on some music. Even singing along with it.

"This question says xy equals to a hundred and thirty four. So if x equals to seventy two, what would y equal to?" I blurted aloud to the unfocused Seulgi. She just shrugged her shoulders.

"Let's skip the math. Just hang out. Chill. You know. Like teenagers."

Maybe it was a bad idea to allow Seulgi to work with me. The problem was we weren't doing any work!

"Seulgi, if we don't finish this by tomorrow, we'll get into masses of trouble," I sighed after a while. "Can we just finish it and then hang out?"

"But it's so boring!" She pouted as her hands fumbled with the remote control connected to my TV.

"Would you like to get out of school with qualifications?"

"Aw, how cute," Seulgi laughed quietly. "When I'm older I'd like to become a singer, performer."

I just scoffed. Seulgi is pretty, and dances pretty well. And I've also heard her sing a couple times, she's good. But can she really become a performer? It's way harder than she thinks.

"What?" She heard me scoff, giving me a glum look. "It could happen. My aunt told me if I just believe in myself then I can do whatever I like!"

"That's bullshit," I just replied calmly. "Are you saying if I put my mind to it, I can become the President?"

"Well, yeah. Make your own campaign, get fans, voters. If you really want it, you can get it."

"Trust me, Seulgi. I have many members of family that did what they loved and are nowhere. Being simple things like retail assistants, teachers, even cleaners. They worked so hard through school to go down this path. So I don't believe in that shit."

She stayed quiet for a while before turning her gaze to me, the look in her eyes showing sympathy. "I understand what you mean. I guess everyone has a different view of life."