Fred x Reader

A/N: Heya! Here is another chapter for the week. This was requested by malfoyshorcrox

Chatter, clinks of plates, pots and pans sounded the Weasley's burrow as Molly prepared Christmas dinner. You were currently helping set the table with Fred and George, only you were taking your time with it as Fred kept chasing you round the table.

"Alight love birds, that's enough" George said chuckling. You and Fred stopped your messing around and finished setting the table.

"You do realise Y/N" Fred whispered as you walked over to the sofas and sat down together. "What's this?" You said

"This will be our first Christmas together" Fred finished pulling you into a hug.

"Look at you getting all sentimental" you commented laughing.

Molly finished serving up the dinner and called everyone over. You sat next to Fred, George by your other side. Opposite you was Harry, Ron and Hermione with Ginny and the rest of the Weasley household. "Dinners served, Merry Christmas everyone!" Molly said happily offering vegetables, potatoes, Yorkshire puddings and other turkey roast food.

Arthur cut up the turkey handing a slice or two to everyone. "Merry Christmas!" He cheered holding up his glass of butter beer.

"Merry Christmas!" Everyone replied holding up their glasses, clinks echoing around the room. Compliments were given on Molly's cooking as the group ate their Christmas dinner. After a while of eating and chatting, everyone was stuffed.

"I don't think I can eat another bite" Ron said looking exhausted.

"Who's up for mince pies?" Molly asked

"I'll have a couple" Ron replied taking three straight from the plate.

You laughed as Hermione said "you just said you couldn't eat anymore!"

Ron gave her look of oh-really and replied "there's always room for mince pie Hermione"

"Three apparently" Harry replied taking one for himself.

You and Fred left with others after eating to the brim and sat down together round the fire. Molly and Arthur went off to do their own thing. "What should we do now?" George asked.

Just for this occasion, being muggleborn you brought over Twister from your house. "I have an idea, we could play Twister!"

"What the bloody hell is Twister?" Ron said matter-of-factly.

You spent a few minutes explaining the rules of game, with comments from the twins interrupting you every now and then and Ron giving you confused looks. Finally getting started, the night was filled with laughs awkward moments within the game and lots of competitive rivalry.

Later in the night you and Fred excused yourself from the group and went up to the roof. "Are you sure this is safe?" You asked nearly loosing your balance as the burrow swayed with the wind.

"We'll be fine" Fred answered taking a seat on the roof indicating you to sit down. Fred loosely put his arm around your shoulders as you both looked up at the star scattered sky. "It's beautiful" you commented

"Not as beautiful as you" Fred added getting a smack from you.

"You're so cheesy!"

"You love it really" you shook your head as a response "I know what you are going to love though"

"What?"

Fred reached behind him and a small red box was sitting between you both wrapped in a golden ribbon. "A little extra" Fred said.

You smiled sweetly and carefully unwrapping the gift, opening the box there was a golden bracelet with a lion charm, firework charm and quidditch post charm looking up at you. You gasped quietly loving it instantly, you could feel your eyes tear up.

"Don't cry on me Y/N, it wasn't meant to make you cry" you laughed and put the bracelet on. "Fred, I love it. Thank you"

"Anything for you" he said.

You furrowed your eyebrows "but now that you got me an extra present, I haven't got you an extra"

"Don't need to worry about that, got that all sorted" Fred replied pulling out mistletoe from his coat and holding it up between you both. You grinning shaking your head.

You pulled Fred into a passionate kiss and mumbled "Merry Christmas Fred"

"Merry Christmas Y/N"

A/N: so sorry it's short, struggled son his one a little. I've got a feeling it was slightly cheesy as well so I also apologise for that. But I now know how to add gifs to my chapters, yay! Hoped you liked it nonetheless, new chapter next week! :D