Draco x Reader

A/N: Hello again, hope everyone had a great new years eve! Here is a Draco Malfoy chapter for you all.

Requested by AmberAvis

You awoke to the summer sun shining through the curtains, a body pressed up against yours an arm draped loosely around your waist, legs entangled. You smiled and blushed remembering your fun activities from the night before, you were glad Draco's parents were away on holiday for the weeks you were staying at the manor. Despite being a pureblooded Slytherin and Draco's parents accepting your relationship, Draco and yourself enjoyed time by yourselves..with no interruptions.

Quietly as you could, you turned around to face Draco who was still sleeping beside you, his blonde hair messy and sticking in different directions. You fought back a giggle when you heard his light snoring. You placed your hand over his, which was on your waist and traced small circles. Draco tightened his grip on you, snuggling into you more to the action.

"Are you trying to wake me up" He muttered, his head in the crook of your neck.

You smiled and replied softly "No, not at all" You yawned, sleepy haze in your eyes.

"Still tired are we?" Draco asked when he pulled away smirking "I did give you a good-"

"Don't be so crude Draco!" You interrupted trying your best not smile, the longer you looked into Draco's mischievous eyes the harder it was.

Suddenly he was on top of you grinning "You know we could do it again"

He then started placing light feather kisses down your neck "We have all the time in the world" he said in between kisses.

You sighed happily on the edge of giving in to Draco's temptations "You said yesterday you were going to show me round your manors garden, didn't you not?" You informed leaning your head back, giving Draco more room.

Draco's kisses became more passionate, he chuckled "That can wait, we all afternoon for that"

You frowned "You promised me though" you replied putting on a fake pout, your pout faltered though when he found your sweet spot making you moan a little louder.

"It's obvious you want to stay here, princess" Draco commented his trail of kisses leading up your jaw.

"Draco you said-" You were silenced with a kiss which started off as soft but when you gave in, it quickly became more passionate and heated. Draco pulled away smirk on his lips as last nights events replayed in his head. "Stop resisting" he said, sounding more dominating than he expected.

You said innocently "I'm not resisting, why would I resist you Draco?" Kissing him lightly on the nose.

Draco grinned "You don't fool me, princess" he resumed his previous activity this time kissing a trail of kisses down the other side of your neck.

"You did say you would though-" you tried to say but got interrupted again, by Draco's lips.

Draco skipped the soft and gentle and went straight in for heated, it was obvious who was dominating the kiss. Draco always liked to dominate. You hands slithered around his neck and you tugged on the hairs on the back of his head. You had a groan on approval, then had a mischievous thought of your own.

Using all the strength you had you rolled over so you were now on top, Draco's eyes opened suddenly surprised by the movement but was returned to the bliss of your kiss. Until you decided to tug on his bottom lip teasingly. Draco pulled away smirking yet again, "Well that was surprising"

You smirked and whispered "I am Slytherin, Draco"

"Oh and I'll stay in bed for a bit..as your way of persuasion has tempted me" you added grinning.

Draco grinned back at you and rolled over so he was back on top again and whispered in your ear "Malfoy's always get what they want" leaving a kiss behind your ear.

A/N: Hope you enjoyed that, I enjoyed writing it..xD My requests are now back open so if you want to send me requests then please do via message as I find it easier to keep track of them that way :) Next chapter, next week is Ron :)