Draco x Reader

A/N: Helloooo, here's another update :D 

Pulling up the covers and burying your head in your pillow, you closed your eyes to try and get some sleep. After about half an hour of peaceful slumber a hand shook you awake, feeling shocked you turned over and saw Blaise. His usually calm and collected features now with slight nerve. 

"Blaise, what the hell?!" You remarked quietly, trying not to awake your dorm mates "Why are you waking me up at-" you looked over at your alarm clock, with sleepy eyes "ugh..half two?! How did you even get here into the girl dorms?" 

"Honestly Y/N, I wouldn't wake you if wasn't an emergency" Blaise rushed out "You've got to come quick" He started tugging at your arm. 

"Wait wait, what's happened, why are you all panicked?" you asked feeling extremely confused. Blaise sighed and let go of your arm rubbing his eyes "It's Draco, he's got himself all shaken up, I think he's had a nightmare" 

"Draco" you murmured and immediately got out of bed rushing to his dormitory, Blaise just behind you. 

You entered the dark room and saw the familiar white-blonde hair. Draco was sat his knees pulled to his chest his breathing quickened and sweat dripping of his forehead. Walking over you quietly called out "Draco" 

His eyes looked up at you as soon as he heard your voice, his breathing quickened even more. You sat down on his bed in front of him and held his hands in yours, his grip a tad tight. "Draco, it's me.  I'm here, it's ok" you said softly rubbing your thumbs across the backs of hands. 

Draco took a deep breath and his words were rushed and stuttered "H-he was there. Forced m-me to k-kill you. C-couldn't do anything. You were g-gone." His grey eyes filled with unshed tears, your heart broke listening to him.  

"Shh Draco it's ok, I'm right here. It was just a dream" 

"Just a dream" he murmured tears falling "I thought you were gone, it felt so real" 

You placed your hands, either side of his face lightly brushing the tears away "It's ok sweetheart, I'm right here" 

You brought him into a hug, his head resting on your shoulder in the crook of your neck. Draco slowly calmed down his breathing slow and steady. You stayed like that for while until he pulled away, tears no longer falling. He placed his hand where he could feel your heartbeat and whispered "You're here" 

You smiled placing your hand on his and whispered "I'm here" 

He looked up and placed his hand before on your chest, now on your cheek. His other free hand holding yours. You smiled at him, Draco returning your smile before brushing his lips lightly with yours. It was gentle as you kissed him back. Your hands moved to the back of his neck cradling his head. You kissed for a few more minutes before pulling away, Draco's forehead resting on yours. 

"Stay" he whispered, kissing you lightly. 

"I'm not going anywhere" you replied, Draco smiled and pulled you into bed drawing the curtains around and pulling the covers over you. You smiled as he laid his head on top of your chest. Stroking his hair softly you heard him murmur sleepily "I love you" 

"I love you too" You replied sweetly, slowly drifting into your own sleep.