Chapter 35) Daddy Joe?

Start from the beginning

"But you are a daddy now, just like I'm a mommy." I smiled looking to see Fred carrying in a one of my shoes into the room.

"No little one these aren't toys." I said taking it from him and grabbing the toy duck out of the bag. "Here you go!" I said excitedly, giving him the new toy happily took from my grasp.

Fred ran around brings the duck with him through the kitchen and into the living room, before settling down and jumping onto the couch snuggling in with his duck happily.

"I told you." I smiled turning to Joe and hugging him, happily staying in his arms.

"Yeah yeah you did, you little punk." Joe joked making a bunch of faces.

"Joseph!" I laughed pushing him away as he chased me around with a super crazy face, which lead to Fred chasing after Joe.

"Just kiss me!" He yelled as he made an awful face, sadly cornering me.

"Noo don't make me!" I laughed not being able to be serious anymore, Joe broke down to pulling a smile and breaking into laughter. 

"Fred you are in for some crazy stuff." I laughed picking him up and letting him lick my face.

"Hey so he gets to kiss you all he wants, but when I want to that's not okay?" Joe pouted.

"Well this little guy is completely adorable, and you are not adorable at all when you make those crazy faces." I laughed as Joe changed his facial expression to another doubled chin crazy face.

"What do you mean, I'm handsome aren't I?" Joe said in a squeaky and high pitched voice.

"Most handsome man in the world." I said leaning in and kissing him.

Joe then pulled a very attractive face shouting. "Oh my god I'm cured, the princesses kiss has removed my ugliness and now I am a god."

"You are a basket case you know that!" I laughed holding my stomach as it hurt lots from laughing now. 

"Yeah but I'm your basket case, just like you're my basket case." Joe laughed.

"I am not nearly as crazy as you are!" I said setting Fred back down so he could run around.

"Oh please you're just as insane if not more than me." Joe shot back.

"Excuse you I'm a proper lady and do not participate in anything that could be labeled as bad or in this case insane." I said in a posh British accent.

"Oh Madame excuse my language but I must say that is proper bulls***." Joe said in a posh voice as well causing me to burst into laughter.

"Oh goodness my lady are you sure that is how a proper lady acts?" Joe continued.

"Joe please my sides hurt." I begged through my laughs.

"Sir Joe I assume you are trying to say, and no I don't quite feel like stopping yet. Perhaps I could do something like this though." Joe said before pulling me down onto the couch and ticking me.

"Ah!" I screeched trying to push him away from me.

"My dear lady," Joe started but broke into laughter not being able to keep up the act any longer. 

"Joe please!" I begged laughing as tears fell from my eyes.

"I don't think that's my name..." Joe smirked.

"Fine Daddy Joe please stop!" I screamed to which he stopped tickling me.

"I was going for Sir Joe but I guess that works since all our neighbors now think we have a Daddy Kink." Joe laughed.

"Joseph!" I said whacking his arm.

"Hey stopping hitting me alright, you're too aggressive." Joe said rubbing his arm.

"Well stop saying bad or mean things and I won't have to." I smiled.

..............................................

"Okay I can either make Korean Beef for dinner or we can get take away." I said looking through the fridge and cabinets. 

"Hm Korean Beef sounds nice, it that the one with Turkey Burger meat and rice and all that other stuff?" Joe asked coming into the kitchen.

"Mmm Hmm my mothers recipe." I smiled.

"Oh make it your mums recipes are really good." 

"Well I'm sure she'd be happy to hear you like her food." I said getting out everything I needed.

"Can we make that one chicken and rice recipe she made too? Not tonight but another night because that was really good. "

"Yeah we can, I just need to see if London has the right things for it." I said starting to cook the meat.

"Fred no my shoe's are for feet not mouths." Joe yelled as I heard him chasing after Fred.

"At least he likes your shoes and not mine." I teased.

"Lily help me please!" Joe begged as he couldn't seem to get the shoe away from Fred.

"Come here Freddie." I said as he took a minute to process I was calling him before he came over. "Let go of the shoe, drop." I said and he instantly let go of the shoe, I picked up his duck and kissed him before letting him run around with the toy duck.

"How do you do that?" Joe asked.

"Well you don't beg the dog to do something you tell them to, its all about the tone in your voice." I said in a matter of fact voice.

"Well It's a good thing I have you around." Joe said hugging me from behind, resting his head on my shoulder.

"Oh crap when are we going to tell the fans about Fred, and how?" Joe thought both of us looking down to him  playing with his duck.

"We could just have him appear in vlogmas..." I thought out loud.

"Yeah but that's not as fun." Joe said watching from my shoulder as I mixed our food.

"What if we go visit Zalfie after Fred gets his shots tomorrow, Fred could meet Nala and it could be a big Zalfie and Jily reunion." I smiled, I missed my friends. Sure we did see them for our house party but that was a few weeks ago.

"Yes that sounds perfect!" Joe smiled kissing my cheek.

"Come on Freddie!" Joe said running away from him as Fred chased him.

I smiled to myself, my family was starting to form. Now I just needed to decide when to tell Joe, I thought resting my hand on my stomach.

.

.

DUN DUN DUNNNNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This chapter is probably one of my favorites because they got a Fred, Jily were being all cute and loveable, there's gonna be a Zalfie get together, and you know the ending... ;)

Do you know what I'm trying to hint at hehe!

SO so soooo excited and oh my gosh Zoe's vlogmas is like making my life right now lol!

As always Vote, Comment, Follow me, and Share!

Love you guys sooo much!

~Maddie <3