How he asks you out

(A/N) Hey! This is a continuation of the first part of how you guys first met. Enjoy!

Y/M/N-Your Minecraft Name

Preston- You have been staying at Preston's house for about 3 months now ever since he asked you to visit texas. While you were editing a video,
Preston shouted,"Hey! (Y/N)! Wanna go for a walk at the park?" "Yeah sure! I just need to edit some things first!"You shouted back. After editing the video, you said to Preston,"I'm ready to go! Come on!" You guys walked out of the apartment and went to the park. "(Y/N), I had known you for quite a while now and I don't think we could be friends anymore." You frowned. "For what I'm saying is, I think we could be more than friends. I like you (Y/N).Would you go out with me?" "Yes!" You exclaimed, hugging Preston tightly.

Lachlan- You have been keeping Lachlan in contact lately ever since you met him in the plane. You had just woke up(A/N It's in the morning btw)
And checked your phone. There was a text message from Lachlan:" Hey! Meet me at my house!"(A/N Lets say that Lachlan lives in the same country as you) You quickly grab your coat and headed out of the house. Upon reaching Lachlan's house, you knocked on the door.
No one answered.
You opened the door, surprised it was unlocked. You found a trail of confettiti and decided to follow it.
The confettiti leaded you to Lachlan's room. You opened the door, finding that no one is there but you spotted a note on his bed: "(Y/N), I've known you for enough now. I decided to ask you a question.
Would you go out with me?"
You turned around, seeing Lachlan holding a bouquet of flowers in his hand. Smiling, you hugged Lachlan. "Yes, Lil' Lachy, I will go out with you,"You replied.

Vik- It was your birthday. Ever since the match in the soccer field, (Referring to the "how you guys first met") you had learned that the group of boys was the sidemen. You have been hanging out with them lately,along with your friends. The sidemen invited you and your friends to their house to celebrate your birthday.
*skipping the singing of the birthday song and eating the cake until the opening of presents coz im too lazy to write everything*
Mostly I got sidemen products from the boys and the girls. But there was one present which has only have a card in it:" Happy Birthday (Y/N)!! One question, would you go out with me?
Your friend,
Vik."
You were surprised, at the same time happy. "Vik? Could I meet you in the kitchen?"You asked. He nodded. Reaching the kitchen, you instantly hugged him. "Yes, Vik, I saw your present, I will go out with you," you replied. He smiled, you and him walked out of the kitchen hand in hand.

Mitch- You were filming a hunger games episode with Mitch. As usual, you won the hunger games. Mitch exclaimed," Hey! Look up at the fireworks!" You looked up at the sky, glancing at the beautiful and colourful fireworks.
One of them caught your eye, the firework had words in it: "(Y/M/N) would you like to go out with me?
-Mitch(bajancanadian)"
"Yes Mitch!!" You exclaimed.

Rob- You were at home watching tv. "DING DONG!" Suddenly the doorbell rang. You got up and opened the door. There was no one there, you looked down finding a bouquet of flowers placed on your door step. Picking it up, you saw a card among the flowers, it stated:"Dear (Y/N), I had known you for quite awhile now. This bouquet of flowers is the one that I had chosen for you at the flower shop when we first met. Now the question that I had been longingly to ask you,
Would you go out with me?"
You looked up, seeing Rob standing infront of you smiling. "Yes! Rob! You really don't have a job!" You hugged him tightly. Laughing, Rob spun you around.

Jerome- You had been living with Jerome for a year now. You enjoyed living with him. When you were texting your friends, Jerome shouted from across the room,"(Y/N)! GET YOUR LAZY ASS UP! WE'RE GOING SOMEWHERE!" "CANT YOU TELL ME WHERE FIRST!" "NOPE!"Jerome shouted,popping a p. "UGHH FINEE"
"COME ON LETS GO!"
You and Jerome left the house.
"I thought we are driving," you stated.
"The place isn't that you know,"
You guys reached your destination.
"Wait isn't this the cliff?" You asked, confused.
"Yes, this is where I first met you (Y/N), I have known for a year now, I think that we could go up another level of our friendship,(Y/N) would you go out with me?" Jerome asked, staring deeply into your eyes.
"Yes, yes! I would love to!" You hugged him tightly. You guys cuddled at the cliff for the rest of the night before heading home.