Chapter 19: The March

Author's note: Another chapter in Gameday: A Town, A team, A dream.

-Chili's, 8:30PM-

Bardock was watching the game on a small TV in the bar, The Tigers were having a great game, leading the game 42-0 as there's 8:39 Left in the 3rd quarter, Kid Trunks was having a great game, throwing for 286 yards and 2 touchdowns. Phineas rushed for 183 yards and a touchdown, Rallo's rushing for 408 yards and a touchdown, Sherman recieved for 108 yards and 2 touchdowns. Goten intercepted the Eagle quarterback, and the Tiger defense caused 5 turnovers and 21 forced punts.

"Still watching your grandson's game?" The bartender then said.

"Yeah, I wanted to see how he's doing." Bardock then said, finishing up his corn on the cob.

"Why don't you want to go to the game?"

"Because, Kakarot still hates me for going to the Vietnam war, what was I supposed to do, I had no choice, I was in the army."

"You know, Goku's family had the oppertunity to name a desert after someone, and Goku decided to name it, "Bardock's Ice Rink". He often wishes you were here to be with the family, you know, when Gohan was born, when Goten was born, when Goku and ChiChi got married, and even Gohan's semi-final game." The bartender then said, sympathetically.

"Really?" Bardock replied, slightly shocked.

"Yeah, and this is your chance to let your son give you a second chance."

Bardock then got up and walked out of the restaurant, smiling at the fact that there was still a part of his son that still loved him.

"Thank you, Kakarot." Bardock then thought.

-Stadium, 10:00PM-

The Tiger fans cheered as the Tigers have a 56-0 lead over the Taft Eagles, and Goku high-fived Mr. Peabody, happily, and then Goku saw Bardock coming to sit next to Goku and his friends and Family.

"Oh, so you must be Bardock." Paul Peterson then said.

"What are you doing here?" Goku angrily said.

"Just thought I should watch the game with my son." Bardock then said, taking his seat, and Goku still glared at his father, but then his frown turned into a smile.

On the field

In the Tigers huddle, the Tiger players were still in their ancient troy costumes, which were similar to Sherman's outfit.

"Last play of the game, let's show them a trick that is our treat!" Kid Trunks then said.

Sherman then laughed for a second but was dumbfounded, "I don't get it."

"Let's run the "Bow and Arrow"! On one!" Kid Trunks then said, excitedly.

Arnold "Football Head" Shortman then was subbed out for Son Goten.

"BREAK!" The tigers shouted, both teams lined up getting ready fore one last play.

Ready! Blue 80! Green 90!" Kid Trunks shouted. "Hike!"

The ball was snapped, and the play was in action. The linemen collided with each other with their might, Kid Trunks then pitched the ball to Phineas, who runs right. Goten went deep into downfield.

"Kid Trunks takes the snap and pitches off to Phineas. Phineas runs right..."

Phineas then threw a deep pass....

"....and he's looking to pass! And he throws deep..."

And Goten manages to catch a 50 yard pass for a touchdown!