Chapter 15: It Ain't Easy Being Kid Trunks Briefs

-Friday morning, 6:15AM, sunrise-

The day has arrived, the big rivalry game, 2 unbeaten teams, 2 arch rivals, tradition was about to happen, both schools were going on a field trip to Meadowbrook Community College today due to the festivities of the big rivalry game: The Milton Elementary Boarding School Lions vs. The Bradley Elementary School Tigers. The best Backyard Football Rivalry in Texas. One of the best games in the history of BFL. The snobs and the middle class. Who will take home the win and a 9-0 record?

"This is it folks, the big game, with Burger King, the Mystery Shack, and Whataburger as sponsors, the CBS Fort Worth Dallas Backyard Sports Game of the Week proudly presents the best Texas Rivalry in the state: the Bradley Tigers against the Milton Lions in a battle of the unbeatens! The Tigers are double digit underdogs against the Lions, and after tonight, there will only be two undefeated teams left; either Milton or Bradley and the powerhouse Baugh Razorbacks of Wichita Falls!" The radio host was heard.

Goku's home

"ChiChi, I think we need to talk about Stanley's Gambling Problem." Goku then said, getting ready for work.

"Goku, I know, I called Stanford's lawyer and talked about giving custody of Mabel and Dipper to him." ChiChi then said.

"I guess I should break the truth to him." Goku then said. "I knew Stanley, all the fake IDs, all the odd jobs he had to take in order to get through a tough life after dropping out of high school."

Goten was overhearing this, getting his jersey on. He couldn't imagine the face on Mabel and Dipper's face if they heard about Grunkle Stanley Pines losing permanent custody of the Pines siblings.

-Peabody manor-

Sherman was getting his home jersey on, and then, his phone then rang. It was Jenifer.

Sherman answered, "Hello?"

Jenifer replied, "Hi, Sherman, can you do me a favor? I have to make a deal with the Milton Students."

Sherman then said, "Alright, what do they want you to do?"

"Gino heard about me getting along with my sister, and he wants to talk to me, her, and you." Jenifer then said.

"Okay, I'll see what I can do." Sherman agitatedly said.

"Sherman! Bus is here!" Mr. Peabody said, reminding Sherman that the bus to take the students to the big game is here.

Next: Bradley vs. Milton! Paul Peterson finally reveals what he really want to say about his father at his Ryan Peterson's funeral, And Big Gino makes an appearance.

The Bradley School's field trip bus was luxurious in the interior, the entire school was dressed in orange and black. It stopped by the pines household, and it waited for the Pines twins.

Inside the house, 6:30AM

Dipper was getting ready for the big day ahead of him, but where was Mabel?

"Hey, your sister never came home last night." Grunkle Stan then said.

"And why should she? She ran away to live with Phineas, and I don't blame her! She trusts a ladies' man better than you! Do you realize that if we lose this game, you lose your home?! Maybe I should go live with someone I actually can trust!" Dipper angrily said, putting on his home jersey and his number was #60.

"Look just hear me out." Grunkle Stan then said, but Dipper refused to listen and he then got on the bus, leaving behind a guilty Grunkle.

Phineas and Ferb's house, 6:53AM