31...

Athena's POV

We were about to storm the building when Chaos mertilized in front of us. "Chaos!" He looked beaten and tired. "We need to leave, now!" Before we could ask why. A scream came from the building. "Take hands." We did what we was told and Chaos flashed us away.

At camp

As we arrived at camp Chaos stumbled and almost fell. Fortunately Poseidon caught him,"You all right?" He nodded, but for the first time I noticed the scars and soot on his skin. "What happened to you? How did you escape?" He smiled, but it turned into a grimace. "I'll answer later. Now I want sonething to eat."

Void / Order's POV

"Who let Chaos escape?" I yelled at my warriors. They trembled and shifted nervously. Hyperborian stepped foward,"If I may. You, sire, were the last one with Chaos." I growled. "Titan! Who gave you," Kronos chipped in,"We could look on the cameras." If glares could kill, Kronos would be dead. "You dare defy me!" I laughed as he trumbled. "I would kill him, but you gave me a good idea about how we can catch the traitor." Kronos and I went to the camera room. You're probably wondering,"Why does a mighty being need cameras?" Well I don't always have the time to see over everything and I like to use the same tecnology as the people use today. Actually the building I took over had cameras, so now I use it. Inside the small room there were machines that I don't know what they are. "How do you understand these things?" Kronos chuckled. "Easy! Okay, I only click here then there and wola! We can see the video." I burned in excitment. Kronos played the video. It showed the morning's torture, Chaos alone in his cell then someone bursting into the room. The person turned his head and it was me, no, it was Void. The screen showed how he told Chaos he only have limited time before I take over, how Chaos can remove me and that he would fall in a state of sleep when I take over and that I can't use his powers. The worst thing was, that he wants to kill me on his own. The video showed how he flashed Chaos away and me taking over. When the screen turned dark, Kronos looked at me. "You won't tell anyone or I will kill and torture you. If they ask who did it say the camera didn't record it. Got it?" He nodded. "Good, now leave." He left and I stared at the blank screen.