2...

Void's POV

I love killing people! I don't even know why I even wanted to be good. Order is the best father! "Hey Dad!" I heard him chuckle."Hi son!" We're so close.
Conversation. (Italics-Void. Bold-Order)
"You ready to take over earth?"

"Can't wait!"

"Where will we begin?"

"Let's start with killing mere mortals, then going to demigods. First we need an army."

"Great idea. In the army I want Kronos, Gaia, Tartarus, Hyperborian, the Minotaur, loads of empousai, drakons, dragons, giants, evil gods and much more monsters!"

We laughed together and I flashed to Earth, starting to built my army.

Luke's POV

"Will Void be helping us?" I wondered as we walked to Chaos. "Soldiers, good luck." Chaos said looking sad. "Lord, what is the matter?" I regretted what I said, because tears formed in his eyes. "Nothing, I will teleport you to camp and I am sorry to say, but Void won't be able to aid the war. He has a war of his own in the Void." With a wave he teleported us away. The last thing I saw was tears running down his cheeks.
The camp greeted us cheerfully,"Hi guys!" Poseidon yelled. The Olympians were also present. "Where's Void?" I looked down. "He can't be here. Problems in the Void, you know." They nodded. "I see you have new soldiers." Artimes gave Zoë a hug. "Important matters, we need to find out who the enemy is." Athena stated. Holding hands with Poseidon. "Let's talk about it in the rec room." We walked towards the Big House, no one knowing about what is to come.