10...

Zoë's POV

Hitler was much stronger than he was last time when I saw him. I can't believe my son could be so evil. "Zoë, are you okay?" I smiled when Nico looked at me. Hitler shot at me and I had enough. I took out my bow and shot him. "The second time you killed me, m-" before he finished his sentence his heart stopped. The rest was looking at me,"Do you know him?" Luke asked. I couldn't do it anymore, I bursted into tears. "You can tell us what happened." Nico hugged me and I let him hold me. "1889 the hunters were on a mission in Germany. I was scouting ahead, because Artimes said I should go look how the threat looks. When I reached a big building someone kidnapped me. The person did horrible things, later Artimes found me half-dead in the building. She took me to her tent. A few days later I found out the man was Ares and that I was pregnant. For nine months Artimes kept me in her tent, telling the rest I was on a mission. When the baby was born we saw it was a boy. I named him Adolf Hitler, meaning cursed and hated. When he was two months I put him in an orphanage in Germeny. You knew what he did later in his life. In 1945 I killed him and made it look like he did it himself. I was the mother of a monster." I cried my eyes out. My friends comforted me and told me it was Ares's fault. "Thank you, guys." They smiled. "Come we need to go back." Luke send a prayer to Chaos and he flashed us back.