14...

Void's POV

I couldn't hold it anymore! I don't want this. For the past week Chaos, Poseidon, Athena, Annabeth, Nico, Benkendorf and Luke have been torturing me. They all said they only wanted to help me. Help me get killed, I say! Right now Poseidon was with me. "Please tell me how to do it! It's for the best." I laughed, but there was no humour. "Come on, Poseidon! We all know you guys only want to help me in order to help you. Besides why would I let you do it when I am already free of Order?" I lied. He tensed,"Why are you still evil then?" I looked him strait in the eye. "Have you ever felt the feeling of power? It's surge in your veins? The feeling that you can destroy anything? It's the best feeling ever! I can't get away from it!" He stepped back. "You are mad!" He ran out of the room. I sighed and tried to heal today's wounds, but to no aveil.

Chaos's POV

When Poseidon screamed at me to come I knew there was trouble. "Poseidon, what's the matter?" He looked at me. "Void he-he's," I calmed him down by holding his shoulders. "What's it with Void?" He calmed down. "Void, he's not possessed by Order anymore. He's evil on his own." The world started to spin. "No." I suddenly felt lightheaded and I stumbled back. "It can't be. Primordials can't do it and besides it isn't a full 5 000 years later. It not completly 5 000 untill 5 December." He realized what I said. "He lied!" As one we stormed into Void's torturing room. "You!" I pointed to the man on the wall.