8...

Chaos's POV

I was sitting on my throne when Void spoke to me.
Bold- Void
Italics-Chaos

"Hey, uncle!"

"Void what do you want?"

He laughed,"Angry, aren't we? Now for bussiness. I want you to stop aiding planet Earth."

This time I laughed,"Why?"

"I decided I am going to destroy the planet and I don't want to hurt my uncle dearest, well not right away. So leave or feel my wrath."

"Sorry, no can do."

He sighed,"Then feel free to die when I do my special thing."

I frowned,"Special thing?"

"Not your bussiness. Thanks for the chat. Bye!"

The conection broke and I was even more devestated.

Zoë's POV

In the last few hours we have been lost, attacked and shocked. We saw some of the group's fears and saved them. Right now we are fighting a shadow deer. It's a deer made out of shadows, about 35 feet tall and it eats flesh. Thalia and I was shooting arrow after arrow at the thing, but to no awail. Finaly Luke stabbed it in the heart and it melted into nothing. "How long before we get there?" Nico sounded like a baby. He was so cute! What? I'm not a hunter anymore, I can like boys. "About 75 miles." Luke answered. I sighed,"You said that a few minutes ago." He was pale. "I don't know how far we have to walk! What should we do, please help me?" He looked so fragile. Annabeth walked up to him,"Don't worry, we'll get there." Luke looked at her and I knew he was in love. "Yeah." Annabeth smiled. "Let's follow the wind and we will be there in no time." She started marching foward, the rest of us following.