9...

Nico's POV

Walking around in a unknown planet is not fun. The only reason we keep going is, because we want to save Void and Zoë encouraged us. Man, was she a beaut! Her black hair and volcanic eyes... "We're almost there!" Luke said with hope in his eyes. "Right over the hill." We walked on, our legs shaking from exaustion. Then finaly we reached the top, I almost cried when we saw a whole pile of rocks made of Obstruct. "We're here! Only one problem. How do we get it out?" Benkendorf asked. This was not going to be easy.

Luke's POV

I didn't really want to do this, because it would lead to torturing Void. Although it sould be done. "Benkendorf can make something to cut of some of the metal." Annabeth suggested. We couldn't think of anything else so we went with it. Within minutes Benkendorf had something in his hands that looked like a lazer or something. "This is the only one ever made, Zapster 34xx. It can slice threw everything and let's see if that's true." He puched a botton and a lazerbeam shot out of the front. It pierced the rocks and a massive chunck fell over. A laugh echoed over the rocks,"Did you think it would be this easy?" A man stepped out from behind a rock. He had pitchblack hair, brown eyes and a thin moustache. "Hitler, son of Ares." Zoë growled. "Good to see you, Zoë." She growled louder. "Why are you here?" He laughed. "Void brought me back from the dead to protect this place. So get ready to die." He charged us.