Chapter 16:Sailor Jupiter

Edited: 8/12/16

Three Days Before...

In the antarctic circle, inside the same cave the woman sat alone in her large throne chamber staring into her crystal ball in anger. She clenched her hands tightly in anger as she replayed the images of one of her trusted generals being killed by the man in white. She raised her hand and the images disappeared before she leaned back against her chair.

"Jadeite was a fool to have tried and take the sailor senshi on."

She muttered to herself before she turned to look at one of the dark corners of the throne room.

"Come out Nephrite."

A second later a man with long brown wavy hair wearing a grey uniform with green lining casually walked out of the darkness. The walked to the front of the woman' throne and kneeled down in front of her.

"It seems Jadeite had underestimated the sailor senshi my queen. Allow me to pick off where he had failed."

The woman glared at him as she narrowed her eyes. Anyone can take one look and see she wasn't going to take failer lightly.

"Very well, Nephrite. You may go, but if you fail me..."

Nephrite looked up and smiled.

"I am well aware my queen. I will not fail you."

He stood up before bowing to her and then disappeared back into the darkness in the room. The woman looked back to her crystal ball and waved her hands over it before a smile appeared on her face as an image appeared in the ball. She smiled to herself as looked at the image of a man wearing dark armor along with a black and rose red cape.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~

Present~

Darien sat at a table as he looked down at the two plates that sat in front of him. One had sugar cookies that where half burned and the other had sugar cookies that were a perfect golden brown. He swallowed nervously as he reached for a burned cookie and looked it over as the others watched.

Michael and Andrew as they tried to hold back a grins as Raye, Amy and Lita watched nervously. They were wondering how Serena's cookies where going to turn out. Darien took in a deep breath and picked up one of Serena's burned sugar cookies. He looked it over before he banged it against the counter top. Everyone heard the cookie make a hard banging sound as he did.

"Serena's cookies sound like there hard as a rock."

Raye whispered to Amy who gave a nod as they watched Darien. Darien took in a deep breath and took a bite of the cookie. Serena and Mandy, who were both covered in a little bit of flour, watched.

Darien looked down at the cookie surprised as he chew before he swallowed.

"Wow, not bad. It's burned but other then that, its edible."

Darien explained before he ate the rest of the cookie. Serena smiled as she jumped up and down while Mandy crossed her arms, not caring before she smirked as she shoved her plate of cookies to Darien.

"But my cookies are far better then hers."

Serena rolled her eyes as Darien picked up one of Mandy's cookies. Mandy smirked more at Serena as Darien took a bite.

"Now that I think about it, I don't see why we even bothered with this silly contest. My cookies are by far-"

Mandy paused when they began to hear coughing. They looked at Darien who had spit out the cookie he had been tasting before he looked like he was having a hard time swallowing something. Serena acted fast and handed Darien a glass of water. He took the glass and chugged the water down before gasping for air.