Chapter 2:New Girl part I

Edited: 8/12/16

Serena looked around the school as she and her family followed Mr Hamada down the half emtpy hallway. Students who were all hanging out in the hallway turned to them and eyed her. She didn't mind but it was starting make her feel nervous. She could tell by their expressions that some of them thought she didn't deserve to attent their school. To them, she was nothing but a middle class person who should stick to attending public school. Serena looked away not faced one bit.

'Great, first day here and I'm already an outcast for the snobs who attend this school. Well who cares, let them think what they want.'

Serena thought to herself as she and her family stopped in front a large staircase. An elderly woman walked down the steps in a very poised manner. She didn't seem onlder then Serena's grandmother with her greyish brunet hair tied back into a high bun. She wore a long sleeve blue dress that reache just below three inches her knees with a white collar. The woman bowed to the family and the headmaster as he turned to them.

"Alright Serena, this is the girl's dorm adviser, Ms Annetta. She will show you to the girls dorm and will let you know of the rules of this school."

Mr Hamada said, before Ms Annetta spoke up.

"Please follow me."

She said before turning around, ready to escort Serena as Serena turned to her parents and Sam before she hugged her parent's goodbye.

"Love you sweety, be good."

Mrs Tsukino smiled as she hugged Serena who hugged her back.

"Ok, mom. Love you too."

She turned to her dad who began to cry a waterfall of tears as he hugged her tightly.

"My little girl!"

Serena smiled a little sheepishly as Mr Hamada and Ms Annetta smiled at them before Serena's mother pulled her father off her. Serena playfully gave Sam a noogie on the head and a small hug.

"See yah later Sammy."

She smiled and Sam looked up at her confused.

"What do you mean later? You'll be back home in a month with your type of grades."

Serena glared at him before she followed Ms Annetta. Mr Hamada turned to her parents and began to show them around the school after Serena's father had left the luggages in front of the stairs for someone to take them to Serena's dorm room.

Serena followed Ms Annetta up to the forth floor where the dorms where located.

"I assume you know of the rules we have here at our school?"

"Well, kinda. I was only informed of some of them."

Serena responded back as Ms Annetta looked at her as they walked down the hallway.

"I see, well then you must know students are not allowed out of their rooms after eleven, breakfast is served at eight, classes start at nine and end at four. Lights out at ten thirty. On sundays and saturdays students are allowed to leave campus but must inform their advicers first and return before sundown because the school doors close at seven. Males and Females must stay away from each other's dorm rooms at night and all cellphones must be handed in to avoid distractions."

She paused turning to Serena and held her hand out. Serena sighed as she reached into her pocket and handed Ms Annetta her cellphone. Ms Annetta puts the cell into her pocket before she kept walking and Serena followed.