Chapter 15:Lita Kino

Edited: 8/12/16

Serena yawned to herself as she got ready for gym class as Raye, Amy and Luna watched her, sitting on the benches in the locker room.

"Come now Serena, that's not very lady like."

"I can't help it Luna, I'm so sleepy... I didn't sleep so well last night knowing there's someone out their masquerading as me as Sailor Moon."

Serena told her guardian as she put on her gym shirt, unknowingly putting it on backwards.

"Maybe you should skip gym class and get some sleep Serena. You've been up for the passed four nights trying to find the imposter."

Amy smiled as she and Raye helped their friend fix her hair and her shirt to the right way before all four exit the empty locker rooms.

"Amy's right meatball head. You need to rest."

"I'll rest when I find that-Would you stop calling me that already Raye! I already get enough from Darien and I don't want to hear it from you too."

Serena whined to Raye who giggled as Amy patted Serena on her back as they arrived to the baseball field where the rest of their class was. Everyone was talking as the girls walked over to Andrew and Darien while Luna ran to the bleachers to stay out of sight.

"Hey Andrew, hows it going?"

Serena smiled at Andrew as the teacher's assistant walked over to the class with the baseball equipment.

"Hey ladies."

Andrew smiled as he and Darien turned to Serena, Raye and Amy when both guys noticed Serena's state.

"You ok Meatball head? You have some heavy bags under your eyes."

Serena glared but decided not to let him get to her as she walked over to the equipment and grabbed a baseball glove. Raye and Amy did the same as Andrew and Darien looked at Serena worried.

"I wonder why Serena looks so tired?"

Andrew told Darien as two guys began to play catch as they waited for class to start.

"Maybe she has been staying up late reading comic books."

Darien explained as one of the two guys tossed the ball too high and it began to fall in Serena's, Amy's and Raye's direction. Andrew and Darien noticed and yelled to them.

"Look out!"

Both Raye and Amy looked up as Serena turned to Andrew and Darien before she looked up just as the ball was about to hit her in the face. She squeaked surprised and closed her eyes waiting for the impact when it never came. Serena slowly opened her eyes to see a baseball glove in front of her face before she looked up at the owner of the hand. She looked at a tall teen with long brown hair in a ponytail with green eyes who looked at her. The girl looked over at the guys who had tossed the ball before she threw the ball as she yelled at them.

"Watch it!"

Serena smiled at the girl who adjusted her black cap.

"Thank you for the help."

Serena smiled as Mandy walked over to them and the girl turned to them.

"Sure, no problem."

The brunette smiled back shyly. Serena's eyes widen as another image popped up in her head.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~

Serena smiled as she admired a large garden made of casablanca lilies. A girl in a green fuku kneeled next to her as she picked a couple of lilies before handing them to her. Serena smiled at the girl who smiled back.