Three

(Luke's outfit ofc. I know it's not his pov but I still like to put what Luke is wearing so yeah.)

»slight hetero smut warning«
-

Calum's Pov

"O-Oh yes!" The girl screams out as I pound into her.

I kept thrusting into her until she finally reached her climax.

"Fuck." I say cuming into the condom.

Then I pull out and throw the shit away. I start putting my clothes back on.

"Aren't you gonna stay?" She asks sounding upset.

"Nope. I have something to do."

"Yeah , ok . Just go." She rolls her eyes.

Damn. She took it better than other girls have. Usually they're crying or their mad as fuck.

When I'm done I leave her house and drive to the alleyway.

I arrive and go to my area and wait for Luke to get here. But not before I pull out my 'cigarettes' and light it up. (lol lit)

See , I don't want any relationships at the moment well because I don't like anyone. No one interests me. You'd have to be special for me to like you like different from everybody else.

So basically I just keep fucking the same girl over and over. She wants me to stay and shit but I told her before we even started this that I had no interest in her whatsoever. I mean yeah , we can be friends but I don't like her in that way and she knows that so I don't know why she keeps on trying.

You know who interests me? Luke . In a friendly way of course. (Stfu , we know you mean as a lover) Sometimes he can be a bit annoying but other than that I've never seen a guy like him.

Especially since he isn't afraid to speak up and wears whatever the fuck he wants to.

I hear footsteps coming towards me.

"Hey princess."

"Hi."

"How's your day been?"

"Okay , I guess."

Why is he so like glum today?

I furrow my eyebrows.

"Is everything alright?"

"Yeah sorry , it's just I didn't take my medication today."

"You take medication?"

"Yep."

"Why?"

"Bipolar disorder."

"I use to take medicine for that too but I decided to smoke these and it helped me."

"That's nice."

I don't like seeing him like this. I grab his arm.

"What are you doing?"

Then I pull him into a hug. He shivers but then relaxes.

We stood there for about 5 minutes.

"LETS GO LUKE."

He sighs and pulls back.

"Thanks , I kinda needed that."

"No problem , I can relate so."

He looked like he was trying to decide something .

"Can I um like have your phone n-number?" He asks quietly but I heard him.

I grabbed my blue pen from my back pocket and wrote my number on his hand.

"There ya go."

"Thanks I'll see you tomorrow."

"Alright , bye princess." I wink .

He rolls his eyes and leaves.

🌸💫🌸💫🌸💫🌸💫🌸💫🌸💫🌸💫🌸💫🌸💫
»so like I deleted my other story bc I didn't like how I started it so I'm really sorry to those who actually liked it.

»I have to take my EOC for biology tomorrow and like I'm scared lol . That shit is worth more than my final.

»idk so bye .

Ily❤️

•Cel•