Two

^ Luke's outfit .
~
Luke's p.o.v.

Once again , Evan was dragging me back to that damn place. The one at the end of the alleyway ,where I met that jerk.

I don't know why but lately he's been making me go with him to this abounded building like I can't even go inside with him! He makes me fucking wait outside!

Apparently it's 'Top Secret' . What kind of 'boyfriend' keeps secrets? To be honest , I wouldn't be surprised if he was some psychotic killer or some shit. I mean he looks and acts like one.

Especially when he sees me talking to someone , most specifically a guy. He automatically assumes I'm cheating or their trying to get with me. Is that really how little he trusts me? I am a very loyal and honest person.

To be honest, the only reason I'm even with him is because our families are very rich and so just because they know each other and are rich , they think that we are perfect for each other. When in reality we are not! He's stupid because he thinks our relationship is real. I'm not interested in guys like him. I mean he's not ugly but he's not cute. (Fym Luke? Evan Peters is sexy asf)

I prefer my men muscular with tattoos , especially when they have very sharp jawline. I love the bad boys , they get my adrenaline pumping.

Plus I'm pretty sure Evan only wants to get in my pants that's why he follows me around too. He needs to stop because he's never going to get any of this.

I--

"Alright whore, you know the routine."

"Of course I do. This is all we fucking do shithead." I roll my eyes.

"Watch your mouth bitch and don't move!"

Then he enters the building.

"Don't move!" I mimic him.

As if! I turn around and start walking towards the alleyway.

When I enter I see someone smoking. It's that fucker I saw yesterday.

"Back already princess?"

Ugh .

"I wish I wasn't."

"Then why are you?"

"Because my fucking boyfriend drags me here every night."

"You mean the one who threatened to 'kick my ass' ?" He quotes with his fingers.

"Yeah he's ridiculous. Don't listen to him."

"Honestly I just fucking laughed because he thinks that'll scare me but I've been through way worse shit."

I raise my eyebrows.

"So , why does he bring you here?"

"I don't fucking know. He won't tell me it's 'top secret' ."

He pulls out another cigarette.

"Jesus Christ." I cover my nose so I don't have to smell that awful scent.

"What? This is some good shit."

"What's in those cigarettes that make them smell like that?! Because I know that's not how they usually smell like."

"Yeah , no shit. This cigarette doesn't have what normal cigarettes have , instead it had marijuana inside of it."

"Yuck!"

"Have you ever smoked weed?"

"No! And I will never!"

"You'll like it."

"No I w-- . Are you suggesting me to do drugs?!"

"Hey, they aren't that bad I mean they can also be used as medications."

"Yes I know but those aren't prescribed to you. So you're using it as a drug."

"Nah. I mean it helps me too."

"Oh really? How?"

"It helps me get out of all the bullshit in this world. And the stupidness of people. I hate everyone."

"I don't hate everyone , I'm just simply too good for them."

He chuckles.

"See , that's the stupidness I'm talking about."

"It's not --"

"LUKE!" Evan yells.

I groan.

"See you tomorrow , Princess." He smirks.

"You should at least tell me your name."

"Maybe later."

"LUKE! FUCKING COME OVER HERE!"

Then I go back to where Evan is.

"Where the hell were you?!"

"I was fucking bored! So I went to the fucking alleyway!"

"Why you dumbass?! I told you stay right here!"

He grabs my arm a bit harsh.

"OW! What the hell?!"

"You deserve it."

Then we leave.

🌸💫🌸💫🌸💫🌸💫🌸💫🌸💫🌸💫🌸💫🌸💫

»I updated lol. It was a bit longer than the first one but eh , who cares.

»I'm suppose to be in the shower rn 🌚 , so bye.

Ily❤️

•Cel•