Chapter Thirty-Nine

Kelsey

I woke to warmth surrounding me, when I opened my eyes I couldn't help the smile that grace my face when I seen Eli still sleeping soundly beside me.

I reached over and ran my finger down his cheek, enjoying the feel of his little stubble of hair. I then ran my finger down his neck to his bare chest, just now noticing the blanket was down low on his waist.

I ran my fingers down his arm then side sighing at how smooth he felt. When I finally look back up I gasped in surprise a I looked into his eyes.

Blushing a bright red I tried to duck my head, embarrassed for being caught but Eli grabbed my chin making me look at him.

"This is all yours baby. No reason to be embarrassed for touching or looking.." he said so softly I melted.

He grabbed my hand an place it on his chest, then I roamed over his abs, smiling. "I love you Kelsey."

My hand stopped and I pecked his lips, "I love you too Eli, so much."

~~~~*~~~~

We stayed locked up in our room for hours and hours talking, cuddling and of course making love but when we finally leave I can't stop the blush as everyone takes a sniff.

Eli simply puts his hand around my waist, holding me to his chest. Of all days it seems like the whole pack is around us.

I start to feel anxiety from having them around me, and when suddenly they all bow their heads I look around confused.

Eli must have seen the confusion because he leave and whispered in my ear, "they are showing their respect for their Luna."

I bite my lip to fig the blush I feel and nod. "H-hey everyone." I say stuttering.

They all lift their heads and Eli waves them away, I sigh in relief as they all go about their business.

I spent the next few hours learning the responsibilies of being Luna. After Eli took me out to dinner and we spent the night cuddled watching tv.

I was finally happy with my life, I had the mate I'd always wanted and needed. My pack was finally turning a new leaf and began to respect one another. I don't think our pack will ever have to worry about discrimination towards Omegas again.

Why? Because this pack is lead by an Alpha and an Omega.

The End..