Chapter Seven

:Edited 3/12/16

Kelsey

I ran until my legs couldn't handle it anymore, I chose not to shift because Siera and I agreed it would be best for now not to shift because of my situation. But also because Siera worried that I wouldn't be able to handle another shift right now in my weak condition. I felt my fear spike when I felt myself run into what I believe is the Blood Rogue territory. They are ruthless and there name alone shows that.

I walked as quietly as I could, avoiding leaves, twigs anything until I heard something snap and I turned effectively not seeing the tree root that I've now tripped over. Believe me if I wasn't in a life or death situation I'd laugh.

You smell it? My wolf asked, but instead of answering I sniffed. Wolves we're close and I knew it was only a matter of time before they catch my scent. I got up and ran, but my legs burned and felt like jello. I can't run anymore I whimpered in defeat. I almost felt the urge to scream when a big brown wolf who I could tell was their Alpha stalked forward, growling.

I decided that if it was my time it was my time. I watched him, frozen in my spot. Another wolf joined him, he was lighter in color but almost as big. The new wolf stayed while the Alpha went behind a tree and came back out wearing shorts. I had to admit he was handsome, younger than I had thought. But a part of me still thought Eli was better.

"Who are you?" He demanded his voice rough.

I stared, "I...I um..." I didn't realize the other had shifted until he spoke.

"My Alpha asked you a question rouge!" He said coldly.

I flinched, "m-my names K-Kelsey.." I said low.

The Alphas face seemed to soften a bit, "and what are you doing in my territory?"

I don't know where the new found confidence came from. "I was just passing through."

His lip twitched, he slowly looked me over. "What is a female so small doing out here alone? What happened to your pack?" He asked curious.

I bit my lip, "I left..."

The other wolf growled, "so now we will have more wolves in our territory looking for you!" He stated with a low growl.

I shook my head frantically, "they won't... I.... they don't care..." I said in hopes they'd just let me pass. "Please I only wish to pass, I don't want any trouble and I mean no harm..."

The Alpha seemed to consider this, "you will come with us."

I stared in shock, "w-why?" I asked confused.

He chuckled, "your young, I'd assume 15-16? And you wouldn't last long."

I suddenly felt dizzy, lack of food and all the running finally caught up. I shake my head hoping to clear it but it makes it worse. I almost wanted to laugh, I left because I wanted to live. To go somewhere I'd be happy but fate seemed to have other plans for me. I at least wont die at the hands of my supposed pack.

"P-please I just..... want to pa...ss" I say before darkness covers me.