Chapter Thirty-Seven

A few months have passed since the kiddnaping and Eli has been the sweetest person ever. He has always made sure I was comfortable. I finally agreed to go on a date with him a week after I woke up and it was perfect.

A/N (I'm not very good with dates so I skipped it hope that's okay?)

He is also the most possessive man I know but then Alphas are always worse than other wolves. A unmated wolf can't even look at me for more than 5, yes 5 seconds before Eli is ready to jump him and snap his neck for looking at me..

But, I love him and since we've gotten so much closer and we've said our true feelings I believe that I'm ready to give myself fully to him.

I bit my lip in nervousness as I sit in the room waiting for Eli. He's been very patient with how far we go and waiting for me to be ready. He had done everything to gain my trust and now he has it 100%.

As I was in thought I didn't notice Eli walk into the room until the sparks erupted on my face as he stroked my cheek.

"Are you okay baby?" He asked his face full of concern.

I nodded, "I am. I wanted to talk to you about something."

He sits down and watches me, waiting expectantly. I take a feel breath.

"Imreadytomate" I blurt out quickly. His eyes widen but he chuckles.

"What was that baby? You said it to quickly." He says amused.

I close my eyes, "I'm ready to be fully mated to you." I say more clearly.

I don't hear anything after a moment so I open my eyes and see that his eyes had turned black with lust but his jaw and hands we're clenched.

"Are you sure Kelsey? I can wait... I don't want to pressure you" has said huskily even though that alone sent shivers and wanting through me I knew he was unsure.

"I'm ready Eli.." I say shyly.

*
*
*
*

Next chapter will be mature be sure to look for the * for the beginning and the end.