[Post #12] [London]

Before you start; isn't the photo so funny?? 

Luke

I step from the plane to the tunnel, carrying a half-closed backpack in one hand and my headphones in another. The plane journeys were awfully long, and I'm completely and utterly disheveled. I need a bed, and some food, and a bit of Calum.

The first thing I notice is how early it is. My UK phone has already been adjusted to UK time, which apparently is 5am; I sure hope Adam hasn't planned anything for today, because I'm extremely tired.

Before proceeding any further, I send mum a text to say I've arrived, then head down the long corridor to the luggage conveyor belts. It's not long before my eyes latch onto a greyish hard suitcase with a blue ribbon tied around it; that was mum's idea. I struggle as I lift it off, then look around for a guitar. With all my things, I find a trolley and push it towards the Arrivals area, where Adam is waiting with an embarrassing union jack flag and my face stuck on it. 

"Luuuuke! Over here," he shouts, waving the flag about and earning a few stares. "Good flight?"

"Oh no... it was awful. No films, no good music, and way too much time!!" I complain. 

"Haha, well you're gonna have to travel by plane a lot more. You should get used to it."

We make our way to a taxi he's gotten hold of, and drive to an apartment he's rented for us.

"Now, this apartment isn't big. I couldn't get hold of a decent one in the time I had, but it should fit you all. Ashton and Calum had called to say they'll be there in two days, and Michael should be arriving tomorrow. Wanna stop at a supermarket and get some groceries?"

"Sure, why not?"

~

By the time we enter the flat, it's already 6pm and I'm so exhausted I could sleep for twelve hours straight. But Adam doesn't let me, he makes me put the groceries away before leaving a key behind and going back to his own accommodation.

If I'm honest, I'm a little scared. I'm on my own in a two bedroom apartment situated in the middle of London, in some district I'm not used to. Sighing, I put my headphones on and sit on the sofa, which soon turns into a nap. 

I wake up again at 10, and decide it's time to write. Maybe he'll see it, all the way in Scotland.

Calum

Ashton and I are on the plane to Scotland, just the two of us. We haven't really been alone before, it's always been with others. There's nothing much to do but talk on the plane; so that's what we do.

"Hey Ashton... can I ask you something kinda random?" I suddenly ask, placing my headphones on the foldable table in front of me.

"Sure, go ahead!"

"What do you think of Luke... like, as a person?"

"Luke? Well, he's a great guy, has an amazing voice, great hair, awful green sunglasses, uhh, a bit of an awkward side but generally okay... I dunno, I think that's it really."

I nod. 

"How come you're asking?" he asks, surprising me to the extent that I don't even know how to answer.

Stuttering, I reply, "I-I don't k-know. I g-guess I just wanted to k-know what other people thought of L-L-Luke."

A smirk plays at his lips. "You... like him don't you?"

"I... I think so."

[Post #12] [London]

Sunday 23/9/12 22:08

Dear C.H.,

I've just had a glorious nap. I'm in London, somewhere new, somewhere I'm not accustomed to. I'll be seeing you in two days, can you imagine? Two days. You probably don't care, in fact I know you don't, I bet you had the time of your lives in Scotland, I bet you forgot about me. I bet when M comes over you'll hug him and not me, because I'm a penguin and I don't think puppies like penguins. They're probably more used to kittens.

Things are all very exciting aren't they? We're in the next stage of our story as a band, heck we're halfway across the world. I hope this whole band thing continues, it's a chance for me to spend time with you, something that would be a rare occurrence if we weren't in this band. Like, you hardly even knew me before M brought us together. If you hadn't happened, well I'd probably still be with my girlfriend now; I'd be missing her dearly and writing her sad songs from England.

But it's not her I miss. 

It's you, only you, and as I sit here eating the remnants of my chocolate bar I keep thinking about you. I don't have to take life seriously if I'm with you; I don't have to think about what will happen if the band fails, because you have that power and you know how to use it. 

Anyway. I'll end it there, because I'll be seeing you soon, and besides, I should probably sleep till morning so I'm not jetlagged. We'll be reunited as a band soon, and that's what's keeping me going right now.

Wishing you a great time with A.

Yours,

Penguin <(")

petewentzisbae says: what kitten

A/N: haaay people thank u for reading once more :D Christmas hols are almost upon us! Weather is lookin nice, hope to go to the beach at some point with friends even though i have none lol (not true, just wish my friends loved cake as much as i do)

Running out of people to dedicate to, haha :D well, I've gone back in time a little but this chapter is dedicated to.... XMidnightSorceressX because a while ago she voted on chapter 1 :) hope you'll come back and keep reading!

I've been lazy sorry. I'll do character questions next time maybe, want a couple more questions to make it a full chapter's worth of writing :)

until next time!

Kimmy xx