Chapter 4

Short chapter sorry but this is kind of a filler.

~Ariel

_______________________________________________________

I woke up the next morning with the worst headache ever. I look around the room and see Reece sleeping in the chair across the room. He looks so cute while he is sleeping. Wait I cannot be thinking that.

I walk into the bathroom connected to my old room at my grandma’s and grab out some Tylenol to take for the really bad migraine I have. I quickly wash off my face a grab out some more Tylenol for Reece in case he has a headache to. All I can think is how much did I drink last night.

I set the glass of water and Tylenol on the stand next to him and shake him, “Reece?” I whisper.

I get nothing from him so I do it again but this time louder, “Reece?”

Nothing again. I think of how I had to get him up when we were teenagers. Looking at him I get this evil smirk on my face. I have to do it just for fun. Walking over to where my phone is placed I grab it and slide it unlocked. I find the ringtone I have not played since I was young and held my phone to his ear and started it. He jumped up so fast that he ended up knocking me over and falling on top of me.

“I never remember this happening when I used to do this.” I say still laughing from his reaction.

“Why did you do that?” He asks trying to catch his breath.

“I tried to wake you to give you that.” I say pointing to where I placed the things I brought into him.

He looks up than back at me, “I for once think you need those more than me.”

He gets up and helps me up. I then say looking down at the ground, “I already have taken some.”

He looks at the clock and says, “Good. Now go take a shower and I will run you to the bakery to help the others.”

I nod but then stop in my tracks, “Wait why do you need to take me there I am sure I can drive myself.”

“Well Peyton and I are finishing the construction part of it and also…” He walks over to my window and pulls back the curtain and I have to shield my eyes from the light, “I do not think you will be able to see while driving.” He finishes.

I am about to enter the bedroom when Reece says, “Is what you told me last night true?”

I look at him, “What did I tell you?” I ask worried.

He shakes his head, “Nothing. Forget it go take your shower I will have you clothes place on your bed. Do you want coffee and breakfast?” He asked to which I replied, “Sure.”

I take off the clothes I have on and turn on the water to the temp I want than step in. I start to wash my hair when some memories from last night start coming back.

~Flashback~

I stumble over towards where Reece is with Peyton.

“Hey Pey you may want to talk to Makeena. You know she had a big crush on you in high school right?” I slur and start giggling while covering my mouth.

His eyes widen, “Really. She likes me.” He looks off in Makenna’s direction at her dancing with some guy.

Looking at us with a pissed look he says, “I am going to see if she wants to dance.” Then he stomps off in her direction.

I look at Reece, “I don’t think me was supposed to say that.” I slur out again.

“How much have you had to drink?” He asks helping me to a chair far from the crowd of people.

“Umm…Probably a bottle full of vodka and half a bottle of whiskey.” I laugh out.

He grabs my cup, “I am cutting you off.”

“No!” I slur scream out.

“Yes!” He laughs out.

I cross my arms and pout, “Fine.”

“Why did you drink so much Dezzie?” He asks.

“I am trying to drink away the memories that have started playing through my head since I saw you again.” I say truthfully.

“Like what?” He asks.

“Like the time that you cheated on me with little miss my IQ is smaller than my shoe size than there was the queen slut. Oh and let’s not forget you did that all in one night just because you saw me dancing with someone.” I say.

“I know and I…” He starts but I cut him off, “I know you’re sorry.”

Looking up to see Makeena dancing and laughing with Peyton I look down at Reece and say, “Oh and let not forget about the little girl you fathered. She is why I left town it was not because of you.” I then get up and stumble in the house.

I grab onto the counter when the room starts to spend. My vision starts to fade and I hear someone call my name before I black out into someone’s arms.

~End Of Flashback~