The Brotherly Type! Ryota vs Kyoya!

Tamaki POV
It was how the next day, the day of the beach party. Man, that Ryota scares me. What a bastard, calling my lovely daughter a bitch! I'm frightened, but also for Haruhi. How long has this been going on?

I was snapped out of my thoughts when Hikaru and Kaoru said, "Boss? They're here!"
I turned quickly to see Sora and Ryota together. "O-Oh! Hello!" I waved. Considering my slight fear, I acted as normal as possible!

"So....What type should you be, Ryota?"

Ryota shrugged. "I don't care."

Kyoya looked up from his Death Note. "How about....the Brotherly Type?"

To be honest, I can bet for all of us that we wanted to say the yandere type or something, but we're all too scared to say it to his face.

Ryota nodded in satisfaction and put an arm around my son! "I like it. Now, when do we start this hosting?"

I sat down. "Well, let's see what you've got first."

Seeming as he took it as a challenge,he smirked and grabbed my son's hand. "Sure. But Sora is gonna be with me."

"....Fine." I muttered childishly in reluctance.

I saw my poor daughter back away onto the couch. "Go ahead."

We all sat down on another couch and observed.

Ryota and Sora sat down with the customers Mei, Chara, Kira, and Nin. Ryota smirked and nodded. "Hello, ladies~ My name is Ryota. But please, feel free to call me Ryo-nii."

They blush and look at Sora. Ryoto grinned and grabbed him into an embrace. "And this  would be my adorable little brother, Sora~" He cooed back.

All of the girls' faces reddened as they watched. Ryota held Sora tightly, burying his face into the crook of his neck. "We're happy to serve you ladies, but remember that dear Sora is mine~" He smirked at them with a wink. "And I don't share~"

Each girl squealed, fanning themselves or actually fainting. This was certainly a whole new approach to the "Brotherly Love" field.

3rd Person POV
Sora lightly pushed his brother's face away, his own pink on embarrassment. "Cmon, Ryo-nii," He muttered under his breath.

Tamaki quickly stood up, walking over to them. "G-Good job." He coughed. "And....You can stop now," He said, almost in a pleading undertone.

"Ah, okay!" Sorata beamed at Tamaki as he got up and away from Ryota to Haruhi, clear to Ryota's displeasure.

"Mm, but the way...." Ryota began, standing up as the ladies dispersed up and out of the room once finished and collected. "I remember Sora saying there's a beach party later, yes?" He asked, though he clearly knew the answer.

Tamaki gulped. It was obvious he was scared, though he tried to stand his ground against the horror.

He then blinked once a hand was placed on his shoulder. Kyoya now stood beside Tamaki, a smirk on his face with his glasses glinted.

"Yes, that is correct, Hideki-san," He said in his perfect cool and calm composure. Tamaki stepped back, letting the master do his work.

Ryota smirked back as well. "Please, call me Ryota." He held out his hand to the blackette. Both stood unwavering.

Kyoya took his hand, holding it firmly. They stared each other in the eyes for a few moments of silence before letting go.

Ryota gave a 'bright smile'. "Pleasure to meet you, Kyo-neko."

Kyoya's eye twitched at him. "The pleasure is all mine, Ryo-tan."

A silent battle wavered between them. It was indeed dangerous.

Both silently had their own conversations with each other. They studied one and other and concluded. 'He won't be easy.'

Tamaki shuddered as he hid behind Haruhi, who was now mostly confused yet also very concerned for both in way. What could happen? This situation was dangerous.

Hikaru and Kaoru observed as well, one smirking and one frowning as hey held hands and leaned into each other.

Everyone else was silent, tension filling he entire room.

Meanwhile, though, Sora and Honey were completely and utterly oblivious to it all, feasting on a massive white and pink cake as Mori practically guarded them in his usual silent and strong manner.

And right then and there....a new type of 'rivalry' would be born, it appeared.

An unspoken war was now declared.