Welcome to the Host Club!

Sorata POV
BANG! I slammed the doors of Music Room #3 open. I made a cute pose and announced, "Harucchi! I'm back~"

When I opened the doors, I saw them. The Ouran High School Host Club.

There were 6 boys: Twin redheads, a tall mysterious guy, a short blonde boy that looked as if he should be in like 1st grade, a cool glasses guy, and a taller blondie. They all smiled in confusion and said. "Welcome to the Host Club!"

"Hey guys! What was tha-" Out came a boy with brown hair but sounded, looked, and acted like a girl, in a way.

He(for now) paused and his mouth eyes widened. "Sorata?!"

Then I realized it: That boy was my girl cousin, Haruhi!

I grinned and ran over and gave my sweet cousin a giant hug. "I'm back, Harucchi~"

The blondie came over and pulled Haruhi away and close to him. Hmph. Who does he think he is?

Blondie looked at me. "Wait.....you look familiar....."

Glasses, followed by the others behind him, came over to us. "Tamaki,you should recognize him. He's the singing idol Sorata Hideki."

Blondie, or Tamaki, gasped. "Really?! In our school?!"

I sighed and nodded. "Yes,that's right. And I'd appreciate it if you'd give me back my sweet cousin, Harucchi."

Tamaki and the rest gasped. "Cousin?!" They all looked at her in disbelief.

Haruhi nodded. "Yeah. Sorata is my cousin. He's been in the U.S. for the past 4 years studying abroad."

I grinned and posed. "Yep! The famous Sorata Hideki, at your service!" I bowed.

Haruhi glared at the other boys. "Introduce yourselves. Don't be rude."

Tamaki held a rose to me and.....kissed my hand? "Welcome. I am Tamaki Suoh, the prince of this host club."

I then got it. "Ah,this is a host club. No wonder Harucchi is dressed as a dude."

Blondie sighed. "He says 'dude' too...."

The twins smirked and each grabbed one of my hands. "Welcome."

The twin on the left said, "I'm Hikaru."

The one on the right said, "And I am Kaoru."

They then said in unison, "We're the Hitachiin Twins!"

The tall guy held the short blonde on his back. "Takashi Morinozuka."
The blonde with a pig punk bunny grinned. "Mitsukuni Haninozuka! Call me Honey and Takashi can be called Mori!"

Finally, glasses came up to me and smirked. "Kyoya Ootori."

I smiled. "Nice to meet you all. Now, Harucchi, why are you in this host club in the first place?"

Haruhi explained everything about her breaking a vase and now paying off her debt as a male host.

I nodded and then said, "Ah. I wanna join!"

All of their eyes widened. "It sounds so fun! Of course, I could always pay the debt myself, but this sounds so much more entertaining! So interesting!"

My beloved cousin face-palmed herself and sighed. "....Fine....."

"Yay!"

Tamaki ran up to me. "Now you need a type. I"m the princely type, Kyoya is the cool type, the Hitachiin Twins are the mischievous type, Mori is the strong-silent type, Honey is the boy Lolita, and Haruhi, here, is the natural!"

"Pfft! The natural type, Harucchi?"

Haruhi glared. "Not my fault! They picked it!"

Kyoya smiled slightly. "How about the musical type then? He does sing after all."

Tamaki sighed happily. "Yes! Perfect!"

I nodded. "That sounds perfect, Kyocchi!"

Blondie looked so happy. It was hilarious! "We shall have a dance to commemorate this faithful day! Our two new members!"

Glasses nodded as he wrote down in his notebook. "Of course. That shall be arranged."

I jumped for joy. "I can sing there too!"

We all laughed and smiled at each other. This is the amazing, Ouran Host Club.