Sorata Belongs to....?

Haruhi POV
I gasped. "Ryo?!"

This was not good. Me and the rest do our family knows that Ryota being here is not very good. But as long as Sorata is with him, it'll be fine....for now.

This is my older cousin and Sora's brother, Ryota Hideki. Ryo actually looked a lot like Sora,only different features and was taller pretty much. True, Ryota is usually a good person, but when Sora's not around, he is the exact opposite.

The older blonde glared at me from behind Sora, but quickly smiled. "Haru!"

I flinched at the name. He absolutely hated me and my father. "R-Ryo!" I fake smiled too and hugged him.

He did his death grip and whispered in my ear, "Remember the rules, Haru~"

When he let go, he went back to continuer hugging his littler brother.

Then, Tamaki did something so stupid. He said, "Hello! Who are you?"

Kyoya sighed and face palmed himself and muttered, "Idiot" under his breath.

Ryota smirked at us and kissed Sora's forehead. "I am Ryota Hideki, Sora's absolute best brother and boyfriend."

Sorata chuckled and looked at us. "He is my brother. The boyfriend thing was something we did as kids!"

I fake smiled. This wa not good. Ryota was absolutely obsessed with Sora. Everyone in my family knew that.

The shorter blonde grinned. "Oh! I'll go get us all some sweets!"

The elder brother nodded and smiled at him. "Okay,Sora! Im gonna talk to your friends then, m'kay?"

When he left,Ryo adjusted his tie and smirked. "So, you're my sweet little Sora's new friends?"

Just as Tamaki was about to speak, Ryo interrupted him and clicked his tongue. "Pathetic. Listen, Sora is mine. He solely belongs to me. You may be his friends for now, but I will make sure that ends soon. Haruhi, you knw the rules~"

As they were all in the midst of confusion, Sora came back and Ryota grinned. "Hi,Sora~ Your friends and I were chatting away and I think we're already practically best friends!"

Typical. My older cousin is also a famous actor. But in my eyes, he's a liar.

My younger cousin laughed. "That's good, Ryo-nii!"

The famous liar grabbed Sorata's hand. "Hey Sora, let's go dance."

Sora blushed. "R-Ryo-nii....!"

He pulled Sora swiftly onto the dance floor.

Tamaki and the others looked at me, obviously confused about all of this. Even Kyoya!

"Haruhi, what was that....?"

We all sat down and I began. "That was the two personalities of Ryota, my other cousin. He is a famous actor, but I know he's a liar."

"Why? Why's Sora-chan's brother a liar?" asked Honey.

I sighed and came clean. "Ryo is, well, obsessed with Sora. He chases away all of Sora's friends and is in love with him. Anyone close to Sora, he hates and chases away. He hates me and my dad too."

"What did he mean by rules?" asked Hikaru. Kaoru nodded in equal curiosity.

Tears were brimming on the edges of my eyes. "The rules: Stay away from Sora, he's mine. You will be punished ever messing with my sweet little brother. Whenever I'm near Sorata, Ryo is just bursting with the fires of Hell in his soul with his hate for me."

Kyoya frowned. "And Sora's never realized this?"

"He hasn't. He....can't."

Tamaki tilted his head and held my hand while staring into my eyes. "Why...?"

I stood up quickly and yelled with tears in my eyes. "Because Ryo's the only true family he has left!"

They all were shocked. Mori, yes Mori, then whispered, "Why is that....?"

I sobbed and shouted, "Because their parents were murdered!