Ryota Hideki

Name:Ryota Hideki

Gender:Male

Age:18-19

Birthday:July 9

Birth Sign:Cancer

Blood Type:B+

Nicknames:Ryo, Ryo-nii, Ryohi, Deki

School:None.(Graduated high school and college early)

Occupation:Famous Actor and Chef

Nationality:Japanese,1/12 American

Family:

Sorata Hideki:Younger brother

Haruhi Fujioka:Cousin

Ryoji "Ranka" Fujioka:Uncle

Parents:Deceased

Appearance:(Face and hair look very close to Sorata's) Usually wearing something prince-like or very charming/professional. Like to dress up with Sorata.

Sexuality:Bisexual(Mostly Gay)

Personality:Very sweet, affectionate, and protective when it comes to his little Sora. Loves to care and be with his brother as much as he can possible. But also has a split personality in a way. (You'll read about that in a second).

Likes:His sweet little brother Sora, acting, cooking, anything to do with Sora

Dislikes:The Host Club, Haruhi, Anyone near his brother

Crush:Sora

Ryota is the best big brother that Sora's ever had. Ryota always is sweet, protective, loving, and very affectionate when it comes to his adorable little brother. Ryo always makes sure that whoever is with or around Sora, that he belongs to him.

Usually found close flirting or doing anything sexually related with his brother,Ryota makes sure that Sora is his.

Whenever Sora and the Host Club are with him, Ryo makes sure to show them Sora is his, but is still very kind towards the members. But when Sora is not around, Ryota makes sure for the Host Club to know what belongs to him.

Will Ryota succeeded in making his brother belong solely to him?