Chapter 9

Chapter Nine - Short update, but I'll make up for it in the next chapter ! x

" And the cheeky bugger grabbed me arse !" Joan laughed, telling the girls about her eventful day at work. " I'm suprised I never dropped me tray !"

Kimberley watched as Cheryl's mum scurried around the kitchen, cleaning the dishes and preparing the dinner for later. " Well your a good lookin' woman Joan !" she giggled.

" Well I do try," the older woman replied, while striking her best model pose.

Realising that Kimberley's hand was resting on her own thigh; Cheryl dropped her hand under the table. Gently she reached over, taking hold of it. Looking round the older girl smiled sweetly, intertwining their fingers.

For a bit Cheryl sat watching her mum, smiling when she felt Kimberley begin to play with her hand and fingers. " I'm still horny," she whispered into the girls ear, being careful her mum didn't hear.

The older girl smiled, picturing just how horny the Geordie could be. " I want to make you unhorny," she whispered back, her hand breaking free from Cheryl's grip. Slowly and cautiously she placed it on her bare thigh. " I'm glad your still wearing that bikini."

Suddenly the door swung open and shut, the sound of Cheryl's two brothers arguing, echoed through the hall. Kimberley pulled her hand away quickly, while Cheryl sighed at the loss of contact.