Chapter 2

Chapter Two

" Kimberley dear, could you take them boxes out ?, sit them round the side."

The girl looked up at her mum, who was eyeing up the brown cardboard. "Ok," she sighed while rolling of the sofa.

" Thanks honey."

Picking them up, she then made her way to the back door leading to the garden. Noticing how dark it was, she realised she hadn't been outside all day. She spent most of her time sorting out her and her two sisters room.

" Who's that ?" she heard a voice whisper as she dumped the boxes down. " New neighbour."

Kimberley smiled to herself, clearly loving the attention. She was just about to turn around and greet the girls, when she heard their cruel words. " She's not half got a fat arse !" one said. " Here . . .  What's your name ?" another then shouted.

Ignoring their question completely, Kimberley turned round and stuck up her middle finger. " F*ck you !" she said, directing it to the redheaded girl, who she was certain had started off the little slagging match.

" Shut it !" Cheryl said stepping forward. It was the first time she had saw the girl and she was actually suprised at how pretty she was.

" Awk I can't be arsed with stupid, little chavs like you !" Kimberley said, clearly annoyed. She hadn't even opened her mouth or done anything wrong earlier.

" Ok fat arse !" the girl with an Irish twang said, joining in. " Waddle back inside !" she then continued which made the other two girl burst out in laughter.

By now steam was coming out the new girls ears. " I'd rather have a fuckin' fat arse than hands like that !" she said, directing her gaze to the girls lanky fingers. " Or . . . hair like that !" she then looked at the redheaded girl. Finally she glanced at the small, brunette, who was sporting a smirk. " And I'd definitely rather have a fat f*ckin' arse than that hooter in the middle of my face !" She then walked away, leaving three very gobsmacked girls as she did so.