Chapter 4

Chapter Four

" Cheryl ?!"

The Geordie sat up as she heard the similar voice. " In here !" she called from the living room.

It wasn't long before Nicola appeared and sat herself down at her friends feet. " It's boiling outside . . . you know. Why are you sitting in here ?"

" Because theres nothing to do," she smiled back before resting her feet on the girls legs and lying back down.

The redhead sighed, placing her hand on Cheryl leg, she began to tickle her ankle. The brunette giggled before kicking her hand away. " What do you want to do ?" Nicola asked, placing her hand on Cheryl's leg again, but this time leaving it to rest there.

" Dunno," the brunette shrugged. " Do you want to go out for a bit ?" Nicola nodded while Cheryl got off the sofa. " I'm going to get changed then."

Making her way upstairs, Cheryl thought back to the previous night, and Kimberley's comment. It really had upset her, but she didn't know why, and thats what confused her. It wouldn't have bothered her if anyone else had said it, so why did she care so much, and why did she care so much about what the girl thought ?

After jumping in a quick shower, Cheryl dried her hair and began to get dressed. Slipping on her short, tight shorts and vest top, she checked herself in the mirror and smiled, even she knew she looked good, but she would never admit that to anyone.

" Kimberley dear . . . do you want a drink ?"

" Yeah if you don't mind please."

Walking over to her bedroom window, Cheryl glanced out to see Kimberley spread across the grass in her garden. She was wearing a pair of shorts similar to her own and a bikini top, showing off her toned, brown stomach, much to Cheryl's suprise. " Wow," she mumbled to herself. In all honestly, the Geordie loved the girls figure, not once did she ever think the girl had a fat arse. She only really said it to wind her up.

Feeling watched, Kimberley looked about, suddenly she noticed Cheryl standing at her window looking down at her. A pang of guilt ripped through her, she felt terrible for making her cry the other night. She smiled up at her but was saddened when the girl walked away, leaving her feeling even worse.