"Accidental couples clothes?" I giggled while taking my bag from his grasp.

"I guess so" he teased.

We drove to the Zoo in less that half an hour. The entire ride was done is silence but it wasn't too uncomfortable.

Luckily the zoo wasn't very busy so the crowd was in no way suffocating. Not even when the occasional group of people gathered to look at the handsome Jong Suk and his new wife.

"Woah that must be her"

"Lucky girl"

"Im so jealous. He must treat her well"

The whispers turned into accidental shouts as we walked from animal exhibit to animal exhibit.

Finally we got to the petting zoo side. The staff had thankfully closed the area off so that only we would be in to petting zoo. We had been limited to 30 minutes in the small area.

I squealed instantly and jogged towards the goats and sheep that innocently grazed in the hay feeders. They nibbled in my fingers and pushed their bodies close to get my attention.

"So cute!" I squeaked and poked at the goats' horns and the sheeps' wooly body.

"Yeah..." Jong Suk said from the side of the fence where the animals could not go. He kept a safe distance from then as they passed by the section of fence.

"Why are you back there?" I called.

"I'm not a big animal person." He called back.

"What?" I jogged back towards him with a few sheep and goats following behind me. They tried to nibble and my legs as a bribe so I would give them the bag of feed I held.

"They are..."

"Scary?" I finished his sentence, "don't worry. Give me your hand"

When he didn't move I grasped his hand firmly and placed a small amount of feed in his palm. He tried to pull away as the sheep and goats came closer but i managed to hold him steady.

He winced when the first sheep nibbled on his palm. The sheep was joined by a small herd of sheep and goats, all fighting for access to his hand. I laughed guided his other hand to the head and a larger sheep. The sheep made pleased noises then turned away and joined other sheep by the hay feeder.

"See? Not so bad"

Jong Suk pulled his hand away quickly then ran to the hand washing station and scrubbed his hands completely.

"Was that really that bad?" I laughed at his panic.

"Less bad then I originally thought. They have sticky spit" he looked visibly disgusted which only made me laugh more.

Suddenly I got brave and took his hand in mine. Specifically the one the animals had eaten from.

"Is this worse then the goat spit?" I teased bravely.

He smiled and squeezed my petite hand. "Yep. But I can't pull away." He teased. I elbowed him playfully.

The day went on like that. He would complain about the "gross animals" just to tease me and I would do something cute for him to claim disgusting. It was an odd way we had decided to show our fondness of each other.

"I'll be back" he whispered to me and asked me to wait on a bench by the panda exhibit. He disappeared into the gift shop.

Not even five minutes later, i felt a hand tap my shoulder. I looked up to see Soo Hyun looking at me from behind his large sunglasses.

"Hey there" he grinned, "can I join you?"

I just stared at him without a word. He had crushed my heart in an instant with the appearance of his girlfriend.

"I'll take that as a no..." He leaned against the wall next to the bench I was on and sighed. "Where did you go off to yesterday? When we got off the ferris wheel we couldn't find you."

"I was feeling sick" I lied.

"Really? Then why are you here? You should be in bed" he reached for my hand to pull me away.

"Hey" Jong Suk's familiar harsh voice caused my body to tense, "why are you here?" He directed the harsh tone towards Soo Hyun. Despite the obvious threat in his voice, Soo Hyun did not show any stress.

"I came here with my girlfriend." He answered without any emotion.

"Where is she then?" Jong Suk hissed.

"Restroom. Anyway, Minah said she was sick yesterday. Why did you bring her here?" Soo Hyun asked.

Luckily Jong Suk played along with my lie like a master.

"It turned out to just be allergies. She is fine this morning. She took medicine." Jong Suk lied.

"Oh" Soo Hyun nodded. He obviously didn't care to be in Jong Suk's presence.

I intervened quickly, "i'm really fine now Soo Hyun. Jong Suk took care of me."

"That is my job Minah. You call me next time you feel sick" Soo Hyun smiled warmly at me.

"I'm her husband. That is my job now."

I watched the tension build. It was obvious one of the boys was going to say something they would regret soon enough.

"Lets go home-" I began

"Great idea Min-"

"Jong Suk" I interrupted Soo Hyun. Soo Hyun froze and watch my hands make their way around Jong Suk's arm. Jong Suk nodded and led me away from Soo Hyun who watched with solemn eyes.

***

"Sorry..." Jong Suk sighed when we finally got to the car.

"It's fine"

"But we only made it halfway through the zoo.."

"That doesn't matter" I assured him. "I was just happy the spend some normal time with you. We didn't fight  at all." Jong Suk smiled and nodded.

Suddenly he pulled out a small bag he had tucked away in his back pocket. He took my hands and placed the small bag in my hands.

"Open it" he gently commanded.

I pulled out a small necklace with a little goat at the end. I giggled and studied the small charm.

"This is adorable" I laughed put the necklace on.

"I figured it was a good first date novelty" he laughed.

"I couldn't agree more"