We should...

"Where are we going?" I whimpered. Jong Suk's grip on my wrists was becoming painful as he squeezed harder. He didn't answer though. He just kept a tight grip on my wrist.

The sudden movement had scared me at the park. His eyes had caught something and the next thing I knew, I was being dragged through the park and into what I assumed was his company car.

"Answer me" I was becoming irritated now.

"A wife should trust her husband. So be quiet and wait!" Jong Suk hissed.

"What husband?!" I yelled, "what husband?! You?? Hah!" I scoffed and tried to tear my hand away. He jerked it back then decided to give up. He threw my hand to the side and crossed his arms. I mirrored him.

Only he could go from being gentle and caring to seeming like a devil.

Finally we arrived at our honeymoon home. Seeing it again made a thick wave of depression go over me. I was going to be alone with him in there since Soo Hyun was with his girlfriend. "Damn it..." I cursed under my breath. Jong Suk ignored the curse and dragged me out of the car and into the house.

His grip loosened when we entered the house and slammed the door behind. His back faced me but I felt like I knew what his expression was. I could feel some sort of pain coming from him. An emotional pain that he was desperatly trying to mask with cold hearted anger. He turned back and shot me a glare.

"What?" My voice shook again from fear.

"Do you mean that?" No emotion came through his voice.

"Mean what?"

"When you said 'what husband'....do you really hate me like that?" He still looked angry but his voice said otherwise.

I didn't answer immediatly. Instead I studied his face for some sort of softness. Like the softness I had seen before.

"No. But I dislike you." I answered, "how can I like someone who I was forced to be with. Not to memtion-" i stopped myself there.

"Not to mention what?" Right then his face softened. I didn't want to ruin that moment of soft worry. It was rare that anything other than anger showed.

"Tell me," he commanded.

"You are mean. You are so so mean."

"Wha-"

"You are, ok! The only time you were nice was when we were strangers! You didn't even show a good side to me when we got married."

"Well to be fair that was not long ago at all." His muttered.

"Is that your exscuse?!" My emotions were flowing now. I couldn't hold it in. "It doesn't matter how long it has been! What have I done to you?! Huh??"

"You became my wife!" I froze. He was right. I had done him wrong because we had gottened married. There was no love and now he coukdn't freely find love. It was the same for me. Except I had a very little chance of finding love. He had any woman he wanted at his finger tips.

"Why did you cry at the park?" I was relieved that he changed the subject but he changed it to an even worse subject. One that I would rather never speak of.

"I got hurt" I lied. Well, it wasn't really a lie since my heart did hurt.

"Where?" He asked. Concern crept into his voice.

"My leg...." I turned away and rubbed my wrists. They hurt as well from being dragged but that didn't seem relevant.

"Your wrist too?" He asked. I looked down at my feet and nodded. Tears started to fall down my cheeks despite my desperate mental pleas for them not to.

Jong Suk stared at me for a minute. He was unable to collect his emotions as soon as the first tear fell to the base of my chin. He gently pulled me into a hug. It was uncomfortable being so close to him after our argument but he seemed completely fine with the sudden change.

With one swift movement he had
me in his arms and carried me over to the large livingroom couch. He tried his best to set me down gently but instead he rolled me out of his arms and onto the cold couch surface. I landed with a soft 'puff' noise.

We just stared at each other for a moment. No words. That seemed to be better than us speaking. When we spoke, we fought. That is how our married life was starting.

"I'm sorry" he said. He hesitated which made me question his sincerity but to avoid more fighting i simply accepted the apology.

He moved to sit next to me on the couch. He sat as far away as possible on the three cushion couch.

"What if we tried." I gasped at his words.

"Come again?" My entire face went pale, "i think I misheard you."

"No. I mean it. We are both stuck in this. Should we just try to get along?"

"Are you bipolar or something?"

"I'm serious" he snapped. My eyes grew wider.

"I don't know if I can agree to this..." I hesitated before speaking again, "i just...I don't know. I was thinking we could just stick it out through this honeymoon. Then we can live separate. Say it is a job thing."

He shook his head. "Please. Let's try." His face was cold and stiff again but his eyes had a touch of softness and pleading. Maybe he actually wanted to get along.

"Ok" I nodded "lets...just try"