The Honeymoon Home

"So...umm" I tried to speak, "where are we going?" Soo Hyun turned away from the car window to face me. His fingers brushed my wrist slightly as if to reassure me. "Don't worry. We are just going to the honey moon house."

I was caught off guard by that, though I should have known that would be the next destination.

"Don't worry" Soo Hyun repeated. This time with an added giggle. "I'll be staying there with you for a short while. I think it will be a week before I have to leave your side." I looked down at my lap. Tears threatened to arise again.

"Only a week?" I whimpered. Soo Hyun's face didn't stray from the kind expression he always held. There was a hint of sadness in his eyes though.

***

Finally we arrive at what I could only assume was the honey moon house. It was a massive home that wasn't far away from Seoul. Everything about it was modern and brand new. The outside was beautiful landscaped and the surface of the house looked like a bamboo hardwood floor. You could see right into most of the rooms since half of the house had floor to ceiling windows. It was an incredible home. One that even I could never dream of living in.

"Welcome home" Soo Hyun whispered to me. I felt my face turn pink when my eyes met with his playful expression.

He got out of the car and rushed to the other side to open the door for me. The pink shade turn bright red as he took my hand and guide me and my heavy white dress out of the car.

"Took you guys long enough" a Jong Suk snapped me out of my trance. His harsh tone brought fear back. Soo Hyun grasped my arm and gave me a reassuring squeeze.

"Sorry sir. The traffic was a bit heavy." Soo hyun said. Unlike me, he was calm and composed in front of Jong Suk. That was something a found incredibly impossible already.

"Sorry my ass" Jong Suk hissed. He ruffled that back of his head and let out a long sigh. "I have to go back to work now. You," Jong Suk pointed at Soo Hyun," come with me."

"Sir, i have to stay with the young lady" Soo Hyun said.

"No. You are coming with me. We have work to do." Soo Hyun nodded and hesitantly let go of me. I gave him a pitiful and fearful look. I was terrified to be alone. I had no idea where Hwasa was and as far as I knew she didn't know where I was. I couldn't find my phone either so i was completely isolated in the honeymoon home.

I gingerly made my way through the rocky path up to the house. My heels caught in a crack every fews steps but I managed not to break anything on the short walk. When I entered the home, I felt like I had entered a palace. Everything was bright and expensive. Even the television must have costed more than my net worth. Which, because i was an heir, was a lot.

I went up to the second floor, assuming that is where my bedroom would be. My assumption was right. At the end of a long hall, the master bedroom door sat open. Inside on the massive bed there was all of my suit cases and a note.

"Sleep well tonight. I hope your stay isn't as awful as you think it will be. Sincerely Soo Hyun"

I smiled and put the note to the side. I slipped out of my dress and threw on a pair of short, high waisted jean shorts, then a large plain white t-shirt. I couldn't complete my comfortable outfit without my pizza pattern knee socks. I may have be an heiress but that doesn't mean i have to be fashionable and ready for the public eye all the time.

Without bothering to pick up my wedding dress, I ran down the hallway and down the stair. My first mission in the new house: use that amazing TV.

I flew over the back of the leather couch and onto the chilled leather surface. My skin prickled up on impact. I didn't mind the cold though. I simply ignored it and flipped through channels. I let the channel surfing rest on Weekly Idol. It wasn't long after that I fell asleep.

I felt warm arms embrace me as i slept. They gently lifted me and held me close. My head rested in the curve of someone's neck, gently brushing their adam's apple. My eyes couldn't open though. They fought for me to go back to sleep. I didn't put up a fight and let myself fall back into a heavy sleep.