Three Sides Three lives

"Honey, look at the view! Whoooa" Lee squealed

Soo Hyun smiled at his girlfriend's silly nature. She was like a perfect little anime girl. His exact type. But it still felt odd being in the Ferris wheel with her and not being on the ground with the girl he was suppose to be looking after. Minah.

He felt so bad for her. She had been forced to marry a man that he knew would bring her nothing but hardships and pain. He felt even worse about leaving her there. She was down on the ground, all alone.

"What are you thinking about?" Lee looked worried but she still kept her aegyo voice at a perfect pitch.

"Oh just work. I have important stuff to do. I was thinking that I should make up that work tomorrow. Maybe tonight" Soo Hyun responded. Lee pouted.

"But I wanted to spend the night with you" Her face fell. So Hyun patted her head, "I'm sorry sweetie. I will make it up to you later." Lee nodded. She knew he wasn't lying.

The Ferris wheel came to a stop with Soo Hyun's cart siting halfway to the bottom. The slight jerk of the ferris wheel halting cause him to snap out of his thoughts. His attention went to the beautiful park that was placed near the ferris wheel. He traced the string lights until he saw a familiar figure.

Minah sat on a bench at the edge of the park. She was sobbing with Jong Suk's arms firmly placed around her. A horrible feeling bubbled up in Soo Hyun's stomach. He grasped the edge of the cart and stared intensely. "Baby are you ok?" Lee's worried look didn't even phase him now.

"yeah...just" He stopped mid sentence. The cart had finally reached the bottom. Without warning he jumped from the cart and ran through the booths of the festival and straight towards the park.  Lee called after him but he still ran without even looking back. When he finally got to the park, he wasn't met with Minah and Jong Suk sitting together in a situation that was difficult for him to stomach. Minah was being taken from the park. Jong Suk held her wrist and pulled her away down the dark paths, back to the main road. He chased them through the park paths but his speed wasn't enough to catch up to them. He had always had trouble navigating the night. A park without many lights mad it that much more difficult.

He stopped at the road and watched as Jong Suk's drove off into the bustling city.

He then dropped to the ground. He was too exhausted to stand. His heart was beating too fast. Not because of the running. Something inside him swirled with anger and some other feeling he hadn't felt before in his long and fairly privileged life.

There was something there that had never been there before. He feared it and he had a feeling he knew exactly what it was.

//Super short right?? BWAHAHAHA!//