The Truth

"So what do I do now? I don't keep love around, anymore."

Troye threw on his red Adidas jacket and he rushed out of the studio onto the quiet backstreet and called an Uber to pick him up and take him back to Tyler's apartment. The radio was turned down low and Troye had to strain his ears to hear that, to his own disappointment, the driver had the sports on.

"Excuse me?" He asked to the front.
"Yes." The driver replied.
"Would you mind putting the radio on? You know, music?"
"No." the driver replied bluntly, turning up the loud game of football.

This annoyed Troye more that it should have and he couldn't think why, maybe because it some why reminded him of how Tyler could be at times, stubborn and selfish. But this were some of the reasons why Troye was bestfriends with him,- bestfriends, not boyfriends and why today, he needed to tell Tyler the truth.

Troye had crept out earlier as Tyler was hungover and still asleep. He had left a note on the side of the kitchen, "I'll be back at 1, don't go anywhere we need to chat . Troye x" but it was clear Tyler hadn't seen it when Troye walked into the kitchen to see the work surface littered with bottle tops and empty cans. He soon found Tyler on the sofa with a bag of Doritos watching Teen Mom.

"Heya." Troye greeted Tyler.
" Oh hey." Tyler casually mumbled. "I saw your note, you want to chat?"
"Mm." Troye nervously responded. Several seconds of silence passed.
"Spit it out then." Tyler snapped.

Troye was standing in front of Tyler, his hands in the pockets of his joggers and looking extremely uncomfortable.

"Well, we've been very close lately and I know we are 'just friends' but I feel as if you are under the impression that we are more than that and maybe I'm just overlooking things and I don't want this to distance us because you've been so good to me Tyler but you see there's someone else and I feel like maybe you could be my wing man so I could help him out of the closet and win over this boys heart and I know I sound like such a dick right now and im panicking alot because i don't want to lose you but can we just be friends I mean bestfriends but nothing more, I don't want the pressure of the fans to force us together when it's not what we want or....what I want."

Silence again.....

And then

"After everything I've done for you.. you have To be fucking KIDDING ME!!" Tyler groaned loudly on the sofa and then stormed off into his bedroom.
This wasn't going to be as easy as Troye thought, unfortunately.