1- Reunited

"Please leave a comment below and click the thumbs up button and I'll see y'all next week!" Tyler said before shutting off the camera.

"Fun wasn't it?" He asked Troye.
"Yeah," Troye agreed. "but Tyler you do know we aren't together don't you? And that all our viewers will believe us ?" He questioned his bestfriend, concerned.

"Yeah of course I do Troye! Don't be such a spoiler!" Tyler joked.

Troye laughed but inside he felt wrong. Like he was hooking the viewers hopes to something that wasn't true and that he didn't want to become true. He didn't want to date his bestfriend but Tyler, he ffelt had other ideas...

Soon Tyler was whisking Troye out of his apartment and following him down the corridor to Tyler's other best friend from college/neighbour, Korey.

He pressed the doorbell repetively until a talk dark haired man answered the door.

"HEYYY!" Korey greeted them. "Come in, I'm just finishing getting ready."
Tyler and Troye shuffled in and took a seat on Korey's sofa.

"So where are we going for dinner?" Troye asked Tyler.
"This really good burger place downtown. Korey and I love it." Tyler replied excitedly.

Troe love Tyler taking him to different places whilst he was in LA. He was staying for the month at Tylers so he could finish recording his second EP, Wild.

Korey poked his head round from the door.
"Are we meeting Connor there?" He asked.
"No, we'll pick him up from his apartment on the way, is that ok?"
"Yeah sure." Koreys head tucked back into his room and the sound of a hair dryer filled the silence.

But Troyes mind was not silent, it was whirring away like the hairdryer because Connor, Connor Franta was coming too. Troye had a crush on Connor the first day he met him. And it was that day that made Troye except the fact that maybe he wasn't straight and maybe that was okay.
But Troye could never be with Connor. As far as Troye knew, he was straight and even if he wasn't he wouldn't have feelings for someone as lame as Troye, especially as he came with all the 'Troyler is real' package.

Soon they were off in the car, Tyler behind the wheel, driving down the busy roads of Los Angeles. They stopped by at a small block of apartments where Connor was waiting patiently outside in a pair of black jeans and white tshirt looking effortlessly stylish.

Troye stomach twisted with fear, his heart skipped a beat and his mind was trailing off from the conversation Connor was having with Tyler and Korey as he entered the car and sat down in the seat next to him. Troye snapped out of his daydream as Connor greeted him with a hug.

It was slightly awkward as they were both sitting down but soon the car was driving down a steep hill, further into he city. As they became more and more engrossed into the skyscrapers in the city centre, Troye and Connor became more and more engrossed in conversation.

Thye hadn't seen eachother in a couple of months so they had plenty to catch up on.